Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

[member="Tefka"] actually we are two separate people lol but we are going to the same school he is the one who got me started role playing. We are form two separate countries. :D

Lol, don't worry about it, @xiartao. I'm joking with you, though it is a funny thing to mention in your opening post. So long as you're not actually trying to dupe anyone, you'll be totally fine. If you are, well, we'll catch up with you soon enough.

I would just glance over the rules and make sure you're within the boundaries. Link

Yeah [member="Tefka"] I'm sitting right in front of [member="xiartao"] . I helped him getting started and making his character sheet the way you guys suggest every newcomer to do, but he's too lazy to follow instructions...

Catherine Romanov

C
Hi [member="xiartao"] aka Not-Styx,

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Since I welcomed [member="Styx"], it's only right that I welcome Not-Styx as well.

Styx said:
P.S. It was me who added the "I'm NOT an alt" part in parenthesis
It's fine, I get it. Just be sure that each person has their own account. Don't go using each other's, or things will become confused.

I hope you don't feel any less welcome to the community because of this, and I hope you both have a fantastic time here at SWRP. If either of you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact a member of Staff privately.

Tefka said:
It's fine, I get it. Just be sure that each person has their own account. Don't go using each other's, or things will become confused.
Gotcha. Nothing of the sort is gonna happen, I promise.

[member="Xiartao"] Don't you love how popular you've already become? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom