Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hello I'm new here and I was just wanting to introduce myself. I've never played a star wars RP before and thought it would be fun so I'm going to make my character now. And I would be happy to hear your advice on the subject. Thank you.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="timmah980"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you here, and hope you enjoy your time with us. If you have ANY questions, just ask and we will help you. Good luck with your character - your imagination is the only limitations!

See you out there...

[member="timmah980"]
Welcome to Chaos! I hope you find everything to be alright here, and enjoy any experiences may have - perhaps we can eventually share our own threads or cross paths within the galaxy some day!

[member="timmah980"]
My advice is to go with a race in star wars that you are familiar with and are interested in. If you want to be a Vahla, good on you. Any random assortment of human or near human? Go ahead. I suggest you read through the creation rules in the Character Creation board first, though, to get acclimated. Good luck!

Evasion Studios
Welcome to Chaos. One of the things that will be helpful to you is to create sub-accounts for your characters. Under the sub-account profile, post your character biography. It's far less confusing when you see the name of the character post it's own bio. Happy creating.

[member="timmah980"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom