Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello You.

Hello assembled roleplayers,

I have been looking for somewhere new to roleplay online for quite a while now, and despite being a fan of Star Wars I haven't tried any SW RP in the past. Anyway the great Reddit brought me to this place and, after creepily reading all of the contents of the board, I thought it looked like a place to start.

I haven't quite settled on a character or a faction yet, I have some swirly concepts that wont allow themselves to be pinned down yet. So far my ideas are ranging between Sith/Jedi, but with a niggling desire to write about a Hutt.

Anyway, I hope I can settle on something soon, and I hope to entertain some rp with you all eventually.

Teferi Evotti

T
Hello! A lot of things are being worked on, mostly function and design, of this website. We're still in our early beginnings! But I hope you find a liking to this place and the other roleplayers here.

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom