Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello New Friends

Hello everyone, my name is... well just call me Keita, as that is my favorite internet moniker to go by. I'm brand new here, and made sure to read all of the threads in the rules section before posting, and it seems like I'll need to learn the systems by running through the character creation.

I've been on forum posting sites like this one for about eight years now, so I'm well experienced and hope to make fast friends of everyone, even if I forget your name for a bit(it's a problem with my friends near me as well, so it's not your fault).

I was invited here by my little sister(not really, we live in separate countries, but I would die for her and pinch her cheeks), and it seems like an amazing and experienced place. Too many a time, an rp site starts to get fun, and then suddenly dies or goes inactive for long periods of time, but it seems I can rest easy here.

I have several character concepts in my head, and we'll see which one I go with after I read up on all of the systems here. I wish you all happiness, and it's going to be wonderful getting to know you all!

With love to all,

Keita.

p.s. I was told the chat box was removed for a bit, and if someone could enlighten me as to why and/or when it will be back, that'll be much appreciated.

[member="Keita"]

Welcome to Chaos!

[member="Sitara Qin"]

You and your friends should RP with The Primeval sometime ;)

I'm sure we could throw a group activity together. BUT NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM THIS POST. Welcome and have fun, Keita.

[member="Keita"]

Greetings and salutations!

Good to have you here. Maybe we can play sometime.

I believe the c-box was disabled as result of spam, and bots that were redirecting people. Something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom