Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, hi

Hi, hello. I have arrived. I am not the biggest fan of Star Wars, but I like to Roleplay. Since English is not my native language, I am looking to improve my skills of writing, and I hope the community here accepts me. Hi.

Riggs

R
[member="Gemini"]

Welcome. It's fun here and there is great writing. We'll make a star wars fan out of you!

don't worry about making mistakes. everyone is very understanding here :) you are more than welcome no matter how much of a Star Wars fan you are

Liliane

L
[member="Gemini"]

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

It's nice to see another person who speaks English as a second language. I am one myself and I remember when I came to Chaos, my sentences barely made sense. Just don't worry, we'll all understand you and you'll develop greater and greater skills in the language the longer you stay here.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Greetings and welcome :) This is a terrific place to learn writing skills and to learn more about Star Wars. Enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom