Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello folks.

Hey guys, recently got shot a pm and email which caused me to wonder back over here after watching a bit of nastiness over at TGC. For any of you who don't know, between Davin and my alts (Dalton Farron and Amon Garrith) I recognize more than a few of you. Nice looking community guys and I hope to play a part in it in the days to come :)

Thanks man, hadn't used him for an avatar yet and figured it was about time for it. Also, nice job going out with a bit of a bang at TGC. Chaplain's a nice send off given the circumstances.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
*gives Nox a once-over*
I almost slept with a man almost exactly like you after I pulled him out of the edge of a black hole. But he was older and had a sonic screwdriver. True story.

Davin Jusik said:
All kinds of people here. What up Nox????
Not much! Welcome aboard, Davin. :D Good to see some more familiar faces.

Ashin Varanin said:
*gives Nox a once-over*
I almost slept with a man almost exactly like you after I pulled him out of the edge of a black hole. But he was older and had a sonic screwdriver. True story.
I don't know what to think of that, but... all I can say is, I'm happily married to the wonderful wife, Ryori.

... I'm pretty sure she's behind me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom