Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

Jan VonFowl

Part-Time Party Crasher
[member="Tarazet Acsada"]

Welcome.... Please feel free to...

1) Avoid the crazy bi-seductress ladies ([member='Enigma'], [member='Darth Praelior'], [member="Darth Sinna"])
2) Slap every Gungan you see.
3) Shamelessly thread-stalk whenever you want. (*looks at [member='Thurion Heavenshield'] and [member='Coci Sinopi']*)
4) Play every stupid posting game we've managed to create.
5) Eat all the sweets! *Steals Dark Cookies, Brownies, and Jedi Pie and cake*
6) Step on people.... *Steps on [member='Mit Tuxaire']
7) Punt Ewoks.
8) Pet the kitties... *Strokes [member='Mrrew']*

Did I forget anything?

[member="Jan VonFowl"]
Woah there, just because I go about acting like a flirt doesn't mean I'm looking to bed anyone. I have [member="Enigma"] for that. Soon.
Anywho, I am the person you should look to for taming and controlling sithspawn, which means should you find yourself on a mission to hunt down a Leviathan or a Terentatek, I would be your girl.

(Of course I don't assist Jedi, so that would be out of the question for them. Well, I don't help them unless it helps my plans.)

[member="Elani Zambrano"]
He refers to the women whom he think are bi-seductresses due to our looks and how we act when we're trying to get our way. What he really means is: "1.) Avoid the Sith Beauties"

Jan VonFowl

Part-Time Party Crasher
[member="Elani Zambrano"]

I apologize very much for not including you in the list of crazed Sith ladies. You deserve better.

*Scribbles name on in crayon*

There.

[member="Darth Sinna"]

It's my little joke, only actually based off of two or three threads I've ever read of yours....

But still, it's worth the reaction.

funny-pictures-cat-asks-if-you-called.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom