Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone!

Hello,

Well I guess I should start by giving a little back ground on my self. This is my first time on a rp website for starters. I have a lot of experience with role playing but never on a website, mostly table tops, video games and such. As I am sure you can see I have a lot of grammar issues as well as spelling issues (Thank god for spell check) This is due to my dyslexia and this new fangled text speech my generation started and spread yay ... not due to this I have a tendency to not use punctuation hope this doesn't cause any problems for anyone if so let me know and I will try my best to fix it. Due to my extensive experience in table top RP I am more then willing to play npc just let me know what you need and I can write something up. I also have no idea where to get started here. I have started reading factions and such still trying to think up some ideas on what to play if anyone has any suggestions let me know!

~Ish

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Ishkitar"]

Firstly, thank you for joining us here and welcome to the world of RP! There is nothing to fear and it's very simple to get into.

And we have many writers here with dyslexia, so please don't worry. Your creativity and passion will see you through, and we will never judge you, or anyone for that matter, who join us with such a condition. You will be fine, and as part of our little family, we will do what we can to make it easier for you.

Heck, many of us even now still make the odd mistake even without dyslexia, so it's just one of things it's easy to over look and not dwell on, helping us focus on enjoying RP with each other regardless of what we bring to the table! :)

Just shout if we can help with anything to get you started. I am sure many people will be along from certain Factions to tempt you over with information they can give, so keep your eyes peeled and just have an idea what you want your character to be and what values he/she/it has and where that would best be suited. Go from there.

And make sure you just enjoy your time here and have fun - I look forward to seeing you out there!

:)

[member="Ishkitar"]

First welcome to the community here.

Don't worry about dyslexia as there is many running around with this problem I being one of them. I have be welcome haven't had any problem with any one. There are all very helpful and understanding around here. Enjoy your stay here.

If you have any question or just wanted some extra help please feel free to ask me or one of the others on here. Its a very relax and enjoyable site to be on.

@Asterion @Shalla Horizonis
Hey I do have a few questions about the time line that is not in the time line section.
Did the sith sack Coruscant?
And what is the class system? Guardian, Sentinel, Consular, etc. What is the difference between them?

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't know bout this as much so....
[member="Shalla Horizonis"]

[member="Asterion"]

[member="Ishkitar"] You can ask them here or pm me I will answers as best to my ability.

One sith did blow up the jedi temple on Coruscant the One sith now has control of the planet.

As for the classes

Guardian, Sentinel, Consular

I have put links to each of them for you to read. I find its better to read for yourself then if you have any question please ask.

I will help you any way I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom