Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and welcome!

*Orphen Salutes*

Orphen here, your friendly neighbourhood Jedi artificer. Though on the Holonet my character goes by:

Savant: If doing good things

or

Blood Knight: If doing bad things.

or

Son: ... ... ... but we don't talk about Son ;)

[member="Jen"] [member="Orphen"]
Welcome to the network! Feel free to start threading as soon as you get the itch, and remember that every post in the IC section contributes to your IOTH rating. You've both been added to the tracker, too!

Greetings. I imagine I will be contributing to the Holo soon, for purposes that shall, for now, remain undisclosed, but I shall say I believe Phoenix and I may be able to mutually benefit one another in the future.

Holo Alias: Dreamweaver

hi there i will be contributing to as a saboteur/assassin/gun for hire/please pay me i'm poor ill even find cats in trees for you. as long as it pays enough

holo net alias : Br1ngth3h0useDOWN

Hi Crix is a buyer/seller of slaves usually high end house slaves but he will also take just about anything with nice eyes the feistier the better. So if you have any troublsome prisoners/houseguests/family members he's your man

He will be going by The Flesh Merchant

Naomi is the person you go to for custom weapons, tools, and general equipment. Mostly low-key/easily hidden stuff. In addition she can help with smaller smuggling operations. She may or may not also be interested in getting some drugs. Business is stressful. She doesn't like being stressed.

Holonet Handle/ID: The Architect

Hello, this is James Justice

If you want anything moved, especially into dangerous territory (blockades, war-zones, you name it) we will move it for you. ;) I have a network of like-minded tramp freighters that are also able to be called up, if the need arises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom