Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, and I have two questions

Look forward to rping with you guys and having some fun. Just a little background about myself, I've been on a few RP sites before, but they were medieval/ancient China focus. This is my first time on a Star Wars site, and I don't have a deep knowledge of Star Wars lore, so bear with me while I try to catch up to speed.

I have a few questions, if this is the right place for it. My character is currently a private, and I plan for his storyline to have a focus on squads and companies. So am I assigned to another PC's army, or am I allowed to make up what type of battalion or company he's attached to? I'm fine with either, but I just want to make sure before I make my NPC thread or any battle post.

My second question has to do with the military gear. Would the following gear be appropriate for a regular private:

(He also has a lightsaber)​

Any help would be appreciated and thanks.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom