Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Forgotten {Elani}

PANATHA:
Royal Guards Barracks: 0500

Chaos was such a lovely thing. Full of madness and despair. Every moment of it could cause such a rush to envelope you. Shudders would run down your spine, butterflies would swarm your stomach, and delight would dance in your eyes. At least if you were like Ire. Just the sight of another suffering sent her wee little heart soaring. Insanity was all she knew. So she carried it well. And as the 30th law of Insanity Decrees, chaos, the best state of all, must be enforced. Always. For someone as corrupt as her, it was rather easy. Plus, boy did it give her pleasure. Knowing that she was the cause of someone's sadness, pain, or... ire.
She did love puns a little to much. Especially ones involving her name.

Currently (rather obnoxiously early in the morning) she was spreading darkness. The demons plaguing her mind dashed about the barracks and into the various buildings. Full-blooded members of the Epicanthix species would see nothing. Others, though, would start to feel uneasy. Some would succumb to nightmares, shaking, terrified as they lay in cold sweat. It was already chilly this morning. Plenty of soldiers would find themselves waking up in desperate need of another blanket. But many of them saw shadows that were not there. The air seemed thick and tense for them. So instead they'd curl up with what sheets they had, trying to make themselves seem as small as possible. At least two would not wake at all. One would freeze. The other would experience something akin to a heart attack. He'd die of fear.

At that point Ire would want to stop. She'd try to recall the forces she half-willingly unleashed. But she was never in control. Her powers were not something she could manage. It wasn't until a blaster was held to her back that the illusions faded. Though the mental beasts held no fondness for her, they knew that if she died, so would they. So they swarmed back to her with renewed ferocity. Whoever stood behind Ire panicked at the sight, firing off several rounds. Luckily for them both the weapon had a silencer. Unluckily for the man (who appeared to be a young, very frightened soldier) it gave his target an opportunity to roundhouse kick him. In the face. He fell to the ground and quickly had his blaster hand trapped beneath a heavy armored boot. Then the world seemed to warp around him. He saw it as Ire did.

The man soiled his pants in response.

"Please! Please don't kill me! T-They told me I had to kill someone! For her. Crazy queen feeds on humans! I-I saw you... and I... I thought that maybe you'd do... Please, just let me go! I can find someone else to bring her. I promise I won't tell anyone anything!" He sputtered and stuttered the whole pathetic attempt at groveling. But it was enough to get Ire to loosen her hold. And so he took his chance, kicking her legs out from under her. She crashed down, elbow managing to land on his stomach. The armored limb seemed to dig into him. It earned quite a spout of coughing. "Ugh!... Please... let me go..." Blood was dribbling from the edge of his mouth. Quite a bit more was added after a fist caved his nose in. Durasteel knuckles did that to someone. The same hand that struck him slammed over his mouth, preventing him from screaming. Or it at least muffled his wails.

"Where does this lady live? Tell me, or I start cutting of fingers. With a pocket knife. You know what that means, right? It's rough. Hard. Takes a while. Which means we'll have all the more fun. Or at least I will. You'll be to busy writhing around in pain. So tell me: Where is she?" Oh, Ire, you are so devilishly good at getting what you want. She was rather proud of herself at the moment. But she couldn't take any chances. Both of her knees went to pin his legs down, while one of her arms held his together, placed above his head. After a moment she pulled the hand on his mouth away and waited for an answer. When he hesitated, she slapped him. Time gave him a chance to think of a lie. A yelp was his next response. "Tell me. Now." Finally he gave... Pleased, Ire pulled out her lightsaber, pointed it at his head, and ignited. What remained is not appropriate to describe. For it looked like something out of a horror holofilm. One that barely made it onto the big screen due to excessive gore.

With her new knowledge she set off. Only after retrieving a second corpse (the less messy of the two mentioned before) and a cart to haul them away with. A blanket was used as a makeshift tarp to cover them with. It was still rather early, only 0530 military time, but there were a few people out working night shifts. Better safe than sorry. Vain's hollow, where this odd lady apparently resided, wasn't to far away. It did appear to be a high security area though. The ID card Ire stole from the man (apparently named Gregor Rasputin) would likely be enough to get her inside. Finding where Lady queen (a nickname inspired by Greg) resided was the real issue. A servant she pulled aside provided decent directions to where the bodies should be taken. A kitchen. Not very surprising. Inside various chefs (who probably all hated their jobs) moved about frantically. Several were shouting, asking where the main ingredients were. Ire couldn't have timed her entrance better.

"Sorry for the delay, gentleman, the original courier was... not very good at his job." The sheet was torn away. Bodies revealed. Eyebrows furrowed, lips pursed, hands shaking, the chefs quietly nodded. Both of the victims were taken away to the back to be 'prepared'. A few credits were dropped in Ire's hand as payment. Part one of her plan was complete. Part two involved finding the Dining hall and waiting there. Not the best, but it would prove to be very, very interesting. Our 'heroine' learned this the hard way after entering the room. Because above a fireplace was a portrait of a very familiar woman. One she had spent many, many nights with. One who was supposed to be very much dead.

It was a picture of [member="Elani Zambrano"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom