Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Helios - Jayce's Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
8kN256k.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

[*]Primary Source: Me.
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

MELEE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Longsword
  • Size: One-handed, Two-handed
  • Length: 130 cm
  • Weight: 1.5 kgs
SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:
  • Force Light: Created to directly fight Darksiders, the weapon can act as a conduit of force light. It cannot replace the use of force light, nor act as the weapon can directly use the ability. It only allows easier use of said power by the user.
  • Force Light 2: As force light is inherently invested into the weapon, no darksider can wield the weapon as it would burn the dark side out of them. Thus only a lightsider can use the weapon.
  • Force Imbued: Helios has all of the canon effects of said weapons. Resistance to lightsabers, blasters, improved durability/sharper blade, Destruction of force ghosts
Weaknesses:
  • Force Light: Should the user of the sword become dark, or grow darker, the sword will start to burn the user. Kind of difficult to use it and use any sort of dark sided force power, or using very dark emotions.
  • Force Light 2: Force Light is a rare ability for some Jedi to learn. Requiring the user to be of the light side themselves, and requires a lot of energy, and focus upon the force power to use it. The same here is true. Using the abilities, when the wielder is able, will use constant focus, and take a lot of energy to perform. The sword is used as a conduit of force light. Thus the more difficult aspects of this force power, require the same energy as it would be to normally cast it to begin with.
  • Force Imbued: As the weapon is force imbued, should the user enter a nullification bubble, the sword becomes just a plain sword. losing their effects.
DESCRIPTION
As long as there has been wars, and battles, there has been a sword. A primitive weapon that can be use to great effectiveness by the wielder. However, when combined with the use of a shield in the off hand, it can make one man increasingly more difficult to overcome, let alone defeat.

This had inspired one Jedi Knight who created a weapon to signify his mastery in the force. Galadriael Amoren crafted this blade using titanium/ionite alloy to create a durable blade, that could have an ionite edge. Used against electronic devices, or used against energy shields to great effectiveness in cutting down defenses. However, the sword also has another ability. The man was of pure heart during the creation, and used the light side of the force to such a degree, that the weapon is the polar opposite of the dark side.

While the abilities of this weapon were rarely used, it was rumored by Jayce's father to emit light when tapped into, and could destroy dark sided spirits, manifestations, or even be used as a conduit for the light side of the force. However, both Jayce's father, and himself are unable to tap into the weapons true potential. it us unknown how one could do this at this time.

Netherworld

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Please separate the sword and shield into their own individual submissions, as they are each an unique item.

Netherworld

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Ionite is a Restricted material:
Ionite (( Write a thread from the perspective of NPCs about the fall out of one of your previous actions --OR-- wreck your vehicle into another player's vehicle in an Invasion/Rebellion thread. ))

Zephyr Carrick said:
Stories that the sword could emit blasts of light energy, or even contain dark side spirits/manifestations. However, Jayce has no clue how to unlock this as he himself does not have the power of force light under his skill set. (*To use these latter abilities, must complete various other threads to learn of such powers. Will require dev to mention they can be used by him.)
  • This might be better suited for a submission modification later on, then?
Zephyr Carrick said:
Learning about Force Imbued weapons/discovering his hand-me-downs are better than he thinks.
  • The RM mission requirement is to tell a complete story. The thread you've linked for the Force imbuement mission has barely touched upon the process, and is currently unfinished.
  1. I'd also like you to give some limitations to the usage of Force Light on this blade. Usually it's a taxing power that requires active investment of focus and Power – thus, please balance it out with an appropriate Weakness.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Netherworld"], Edited in the weakness for force light, and removed Ionite edge.

I know I have not finished the thread, but when I first posted it, I thought we would be further along than we are now. So if you wish to archive the sword and the shield, you may do so.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Jamie Pyne"], [member="Netherworld"], Since Netherworld is now a Codex judge, Should I tag Nether and have him finish it, or shall a different judge come in to judge the submissions?

Jayce Amoren said:
Force Light*: Created by Jayce's grandfather, it was intended as a weapon to fight directly against dark siders. Striking a Dark sider cause much more pain than a normal strike as it it also severing the connection of the dark side of the force from the user. (Cannot completely take away the dark side from the victim in one strike. How much taken away is up to the victim). Stories that the sword could emit blasts of light energy, or even contain dark side spirits/manifestations. However, Jayce has no clue how to unlock this as he himself does not have the power of force light under his skill set. (*To use these latter abilities, must complete various other threads to learn of such powers. Will require dev to mention they can be used by him.)
Please edit this to reflect that the sword is able to enhance the focus of Force Light for the user in terms of concentration. While it may help enhance output, please remove anything that may suggest that this sends out blasts of Force light.

Also, how can an item with Force light potential trap spirits? Force light states "With the light of the Force, a Jedi could either purge or contain dark side manifestations or nexus points, whether in places, spirits, or even living persons, though sometimes to detrimental effect. "

So it would not be able to trap any spirits. Please remove this as well.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Cira said:
Please edit this to reflect that the sword is able to enhance the focus of Force Light for the user in terms of concentration.While it may help enhance output, please remove anything that may suggest that this sends out blasts of Force light.
Edited to act as a conduit of the ability force light. Not replace it.

EDITED:

I have been informed as to what my answer is, and thus have edited out the mention of capturing or trapping ghost/spirits.

[member="Cira"],

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom