Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public He Drinks Tequila, and She Talks Dirty in Spanish

KAR2

K
Coruscant - Upper Level - Shopping District

BOOM!

The patrons on the street screamed and covered their heads against the debris now raining down on their heads. The blast sent several people flying and caused a few speeders to pile up. Smoke was pouring out of the restaurant, choking the bloodied people making their way through what moments before had been solid wall. The unlucky ones were laying on the ground, dead or unconscious it was too early to tell. Sirens sounded in the distance as police and medical services raced toward the scene of the bombing.

—————————————-
OOC here: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/bomb-scare-thread.157309/

Last edited by a moderator:
ZjSDrHv.png

I'm on the planet Coruscant getting some much needed equipment from one of my contacts in the inner core. On my way to the buy, the public tram I am riding on is suddenly hit with debris from the huge explosion at the base of the building we had just passed. Passengers scream and try to brace themselves as the pilot tries to land the damaged speeder bus without crashing.

"Get to the back!" I shout while pushing people away from the nose of the craft, which comes up just as we hit the pavement. After skidding for a few hundred meters, the bus slams into a building and we finally come to a stop. Everyone inside is launched forward, including myself; my head slams into the cabin wall, crushing one of my tails.

Surprisingly, no one is seriously injured. After determining that everyone else will be okay here until the medics arrive, I take off on foot. After a few steps, however, the entire world begins spinning. Apparently, I had hit my head harder than I thought. The vertigo was too much; A wobbly step and my leg buckles out from under me. I'm crawling on all fours, and now my skull and head tails are pounding. The adrenaline of the crash was wearing off and I was starting to feel the concussion I had sustained. Moments later, I can feel myself blacking out.

Last edited:
One hour before detonation

With a soft hiss followed by the sound of lightly scraping metal The Blackheart set down upon the designated landing pad. Mere moments later Jayce made his way down the ramp and onto the pad, blackened bantha hide boots scuffling across the ferrocrete as he left his ship behind. A soft breeze gently flipping the tail end of his dark hooded robes as he made his way into the city headed towards the shopping center.

It had been years since the man had been on coruscant and as amethyst hued optics scanned his surroundings he remembered why he despised such populated cities. Jayce's heightened olfactory senses were being near assaulted by the stench of sweat and the sweet yet pungent aroma of the local foods that filled the air.... he hated every bit of it... but he was here for a purpose.

BOOM!!

He had finally found his way to the restaurant where he was to meet his contact and had sat in a back booth facing the entrance. A waitress had taken his order, Just a cup of stimcaf, Which he held in his hand one moment.... The next moment the cup and himself were both hurled through the air in a most violent fashion as the bomb went off.... seconds later his world faded to black...

Last edited:
McGill Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm Saija Kwann Saija Kwann

Timeline: Just before the detonation.

Coruscant was full of people, as usual. This wouldn’t have been so bad if it were not for the fact that Glar Ulchtar wanted absolutely no unnecessary contact with large crowds. He had never liked mass gatherings of people very much due to the Pyke species’ general dislike of large crowds and an intense case of hypochondria, but now it was far worse given his current situation.

He had put on a rather uncomfortable breathmask and a coat which made him look almost identical to a Skakoan, but given how tall he was, he wasn’t sure if everyone would fall for the deception. He doubted that too many people would give him a second look though, there were plenty of far worse attempts of identity concealment all around him. In addition to being part of the disguise, the coat also hid the magnetic grapple gun and blaster he had with him just in case.

As for where he was, he was in a formal restaurant which he was fairly certain was owned by a member of the Crimson Dawn Syndicate, given the fact that the Syndicate’s insignia subtly reoccurred throughout the architecture and art work, and the fact that there were illegal deals and gambling throughout the restaurant in a way that could only be described as not at all subtly reoccurring. In fact, Glar was here for a deal that was of questionable legality at best. He certainly was not here for a meal (the breathmask he was wearing insured that). Then he saw the person he had been scheduled to meet with sitting at a booth not far from his, but before Glar could process anything about the individual, there was suddenly a deafening explosion.

The explosion blasted Glar out of the window he was sitting next to, sending him on a long drop towards the sub-levels of Coruscant, hundreds if not thousands of meters below. As he was falling however, he remembered he had his magnetic grappler gun with him. After rummaging through the pocket of his coat, he retrieved it and fired it at the side of the nearest building. It stuck, and Glar let the cable out in a way that slowly decelerated his fall. By the time he had come to a stop, he was around 10 meters above the nearest metal platform, and his hands were absolutely not going to hang on to the grappler any longer. Using the last of his finger strength Glar pushed a button to demagnetize the magnet that was securing him in place, and dropped down to the metal platform.

Once he was on the platform, Glar assessed how badly he had been injured. The explosion had not burned him fortunately, and the fall had done almost no damage, so that was good. The only thing that really seemed to be damaged were his fingers, from holding on to the grappler. His breathmask had been knock off in the explosion, which was somewhat unfortunate, but he was not planning on staying on the planet long after that.

Glar also noticed a crashed transportation tram not far from where he was, possibly another victim of the explosion. He decided to walk over to it to see if they knew what exactly had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom