Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have Gun Will Travel (Shipwright Workshop) (REOPENED!)

scrapyard_by_dermonkey-d4tm23d.jpg
Ord Mantell​
Scrapyards​
Time: ?​
This has been a long time coming. I been very quiet as of late with my research and designs. Now I feel somewhat comfortable enough to show off some of my wares. Newer items are coming soon so check in whenever you see this holopage updated. Also you ask, what do I do? I come up with the impossible, I defy conventional means, the norms as you would call it, for the sake of bringing ideas to life. If you got a minute, browse through the catalog and you see what I mean. Interested in a custom order? Then send me the idea and see the reality come of it. Just want a modification? I can do that as well, beyond most expectations. Interested? Send a holomail and lets make your idea into a reality.

Current Ships For Sale:

Starfighters:

Maia-class Interceptor
Corvettes:
Cruisers:
Created Ships:
Baleen-class Missile Frigate: Black Sun Use Only
The Haunting Moon: Process of Trade​
Modified Ships: (Semi-Unique to Unique)
Crystal-class Clawcraft: Haon Hafeys Personal Interceptor​
The Painted Lady: Gypsiis Personal Luxury Corvette
Type-K Assault Corvette: Haon Hafeys Personal Corvette (Can be Lent Out)
YT-1300 "Juggalor": Gaen Rhades Light Freighter​
DISCLAIMER:
Yes, I am fully aware this is my writers account. This was done many years back and the goof was never fully fixed. Post down below is of Haon Hafey so if you want something, contact through him please, I rather not get mail through Crane Baxa. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom