Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Potter can kiss my Atrisia

Vengeance meditated outside of the Academy. He had chosen to be outside for the next phase of training his new apprentices. Who coincidentally did not know each other yet. Part of him wondered how it would turn out. Vengeance was not a rule of two kind of guy but at the same time he felt it important to provide a certain quality of instruction. So he had decided he would only training to apprentices at a time. [member="Aaron Alphonse"] had already gone through some saber instruction with him.

[member="Vaulkhar"] however had not. Simply put Vengeance had pulled him out of a saber training class so it was kind of a moot point.

Either way today he would cover the force. Exactly how much or how many abilities he would cover today depended largely on how well each of them caught on to the lessons. He would start with the boring stuff to test their patience and then get to the good stuff.

Vaulkhar wanders outside the Academy after some time. The young man appeared to keep entirely to himself; which was not difficult as a blind-man. Though he lacked vision, he was still more than capable at finding his way through the area. He eventually stepped up beside [member="Vengeance"] and noting his new-masters lack of communication, as well as his calming aura, Vaulkhar came to the conclusion he was meditating.

Following his master's action, Vaulkhar lowers himself down into a cross legged position from a few feet away. Taking a deep breath, the young man began his own meditation. His hands come together, fingertips pressing against the opposing hand above his lap. His chest slowly rises and falls as he begins to block out the world around him.

Things were different now; and he knew that. No longer would he continue visiting class after class, seeking an opponent that matched his skill. Fully aware of his own lack of ability compared to some, he felt confident against other acolytes within the academy. And with how often others took his blindness as crippling, it became easy to use those assumptions against the power-crazed acolytes around him.

Aaron walked down the hall gracefully his Crimson robe and purple cloak following behind him slowly. In the crease of his arm was a Crimson helmet with purple edges knight like was it. Coming upon the exit he walked out.

He examined his surroundings a force of habit. He saw Vengeance with another apprentice he paused thinking of the rule of two but decided to ignore it. He walked up to them and noticed that they were in a meditation position.

Putting his helmet on which caused a shadow to be castes over his face. He lowered himself down into the crossed legging position parting the purple cloak that was beginning to swallow him

"Sorry I am late" Aaron said looking at the Apprentice "I am Aaron Alphonse" He said gesturing to himself. The truth was Aaron didn't cared for competition as long as he reached his goals

[member="Vengeance"] [member="Vaulkhar"]

Vaulkhar's head turned to face that of Aaron. He focused upon him, though the blindfold over his eyes made it rather difficult to tell whether he was actually looking at him or not. Generally; he was not. Being blind, it was impossible for him to truly look at any one. But seeing through the force, gave him a general idea of what was before him. And as such, Vaulkhar could tell someone linked strongly to the force, leaning to the side of the Sith, sat before him. He offered only a nod in return, opening his mouth after a moment to speak.

"I am Vaulkhar."

With that, he turns his attention away from [member="Aaron Alphonse"], and continues his meditation once more. His chest rises and falls at a constant pace. From his posture it was clear he was comfortable meditating, but a certain stiffness crept up the young man's body. He was waiting for [member="Vengeance"] to begin.

Aaron raised a eyebrow under his helmet and smiled as well. He began to get comfortable "Forgive my rudeness" Aaron said turning his head and then placing his hand on his chin 'Irony' Aaron thought to himself

"What do you see" Aaron asked bluntly a note of interest in his voice he paused and shakes his head. "Forgive me" He smiles as he closes his eyes and started to relax.

Vengeance Vaulkhar

Vengeance half paid attention to what the two Apprentices said, It was not until [member="Aaron Alphonse"] asked what [member="Vaulkhar"] saw.

Then he spoke.

"The Force." "It is an ability some are born with and others have to be taught." "It is a lot like seeing infrared or night vision." "It is commonly known as Force Sight." "I learned it from a Miraluka Sith Knight in exchange for teaching his the basics of Force Lightening."

Vengeance opened his eyes and stood.

"I am glad to see introductions were handled without prodding." "Simply put you will notice that some follow the rule of two and others don't." "In a group like the One Sith there always seem to be more Masters than Acolytes so we teach more than one at a time."

Vengeance smiled looking up towards the sky before speaking again.

"Today we are going to learn to use the force." "We will start small and then work to the other stuff." "Any questions before we begin?"

Vaulkhar opened his mouth to speak, but before he could do so, [member="Vengeance"] spoke up and explained the Force Sight before he could. At his current state, he would not consider it infared vision. Though he could see through the force, his mastery over the ability was far from complete, so everything was simply blurry, similar to vision without glasses. Either way, it mattered not. The answer was said, and it was good enough for the pale man. With that, he then opened his mouth to speak.

"You are forgiven, Aaron. I too asked the same question from those who raised me. My parents are Mirakula. Adoptive parents. My true father is a Sith Lord in his own right, but his existence matters little to me."

The blind man simply shook his head after Vengeance speaks. He turns his attention to [member="Aaron Alphonse"] and offers a friendly smiles.

"I have no questions of my own. How about you, Aaron?"

Aaron smiled under his helmet and the pulled the cloak around him covering his crimson robes. He then listened to Vengeance speak raising a eyebrow. "Force sight" he thought to himself how interesting and then bite his lip. Aaron didn't care much for dueling he mostly wanted to unravel the Secrets of the force

Who knows perhaps he would make his own unique force ability but he kept this in the corner of his mind. His man objective today was to learn the abilities at hand

He focused his attention towards Vaulkhar "My Uncle was the Governor for Balmorra" he chuckled "Eventually he was over thrown" "I went on a rampage and here I am" he gestured around him "The Irony I Naval officer turned Sith"

Vengeance smiled looking at both [member="Aaron Alphonse"] and [member="Vaulkhar"] before speaking again.

"We all have backgrounds and histories that brought us here."

He paced a tight path in front of them.

"We will start with the basics." "They will lead into the more difficult stuff." "I personally like to make myself faster."

He reached into the force and in a blink moved to the far side of the courtyard and back in front of them.

"Once you have learned to focus the force within yourself then you can learn to focus it to effect the environment and then your opponent."

"All it requires is focus........hence the meditation."

Vaulkhar watches him with a perked brow throughout the introduction of his speech. And then rather suddenly, the man moved the entire length of the courtyard and back in under a second. It was insane to the young man, who's seen very little of the Force in action during his short time with the Sith. What was likely amazing to the eye of [member="Aaron Alphonse"] was even more so for the blind man. As [member="Vengeance"] moved from one side of the courtyard to the other, the Force within the entire area seemed to shift under his control. One moment, the Force permeated the air all about them, sticking to the three members of the Sith more so than anything else. But rather suddenly, it pulled tight around his master, seeming to expand his very form, before suddenly a path opened up before him and his Master followed it.

Upon returning his attention to Vengeance, Vaulkhar simply nodded at the conclusion of speech, clearly agreeing with his Master's words.

"So we will begin with meditation and move on to making attempts at manipulating the Force upon ourselves?"

Aaron eyes widen in amazement. He smiled under his helmet and then crossed his arms. Rethinking what just happen. That is the power of the force Aaron thought to himself. No the force is much stronger much much stronger

"Is it possible to fly with the force?"

Vengeance would answer the question from [member="Vaulkhar"] first.

"No meditation you will work on and perfect on your own time." "First I will teach you to make yourself faster and then move on to some other stuff." "The basics like choke, lightening, fear." "What have you."

He then turned to look at [member="Aaron Alphonse"] thoughtfully.

"I suppose it is possible to fly using the force." "I don't know how to do it myself but I can ask around."

He smiled addressing both.

"Anyway on to our lesson." "It is really a mental thing." "If you can imagine yourself moving like a blur then you can focus on seeing yourself moving faster than you thought imaginable."

Vaulkhar nods at the words of his Master. Raising his hands to his head, he unties his blindfold and ties a loose knot around his belt. He then closes his gray, empty eyes, and begins to mentally envision what it is his mastered had suggested to do. He imagined himself running forwards, slowly gaining in momentum and speed before suddenly growing in speed. Though in the image he was slower than his master, he could not help but smile at the thought of himself being capable of such feats. Reopening his eyes, Vaulkhar nods to [member="Vengeance"] and begins to speak.

"Should we attempt this now? Just from thinking about it, it has brought excitement forth within my mind. The idea of being able to run even half the speed you just did is amazing. And being able to empower the body enough to break the limits normally set upon it by birth is riveting, I cannot lie."

Aaron watched Vaulkhar in interest. He continues to sit not removing anything nor even moving. He closes his eyes and imagines him gaining speed and then eventually running like Vengeance but not as faster. He then gets up and stretched his robes and cloak clinging to his body like skin

"Yes shall we get started?" He asked "Or are we suppose to listen for something" he smirked under his helmet

@Vengeance

Vengeance chuckled looking at them both. He motioned towards the far end of the courtyard.

"You may begin when ready?" "If you have questions do not be afraid to ask."

He looked at the two of them. Each one had a distinct personality. [member="Aaron Alphonse"] reminded him a lot of Animus always wanting to push on to the next thing. Not wanting to take things as they were. [member="Vaulkhar"] however he really couldn't place. He had started to compare him to somebody else but in truth all they had in common was the necessity of using the force to see.

Vaulkhar nodded to [member="Vengeance"] before removing the robe from his body. Staring across the courtyard he began to focus upon the force. At first, he started in just a walk, slowly gaining momentum before breaking out into a run. His mind's eye focused entirely on the scene before him while envisioning himself gaining in speed. At first, nothing happened, and it frustrated Vaulkhar. Taking a deep breath, the blind man pushed that frustration forward into his concentration, utilizing it to strengthen his own desire to do as he has witnessed.

Eventually, already halfway across the courtyard, Vaulkhar suddenly sped up greatly, clearing his way to the other side in the span of about three seconds. Though the young man was unable to control the sudden burst of speed. As he made his way to the other side, he collided with a Sith statue, causing the apprentice to then lose his footing and slam into the floor with a heavy thud.

As he began to push himself up, he groaned rather loudly and shook his head.

Aaron watched Vaulkhar with great interest. He chuckled to himself as he saw the burst of speed Vaulkhar managed to conjured up and then he smiled under his Helmet as he saw Vaulkhar run into the statue.

"Allow me" Aaron said grabbing the purple cloak and then pulled it over him walking towards the end of the room. Aaron didn't bother taking her robes off mostly because he didn't see the point.

Closing his eyes he imagined the room and then the force which surrounded us. He the opened his eyes he focused the force around his feet to gaining great speed he was already over to the spot Vaulkhar was Aaron stopped

"That was fun" Aaron said looking at Vaulkhar "But I think you are faster" he joked as he faced vengeance "What is next?"

Vengeance Vaulkhar

Vengeance shook his head laughing. [member="Vaulkhar"] had managed to slam into a statue and [member="Aaron Alphonse"] had finished second but still wanted to move on. Acolytes these days were so impatient it seemed.

"AGAIN."

He shouted to both of them. he knew they would probably hate it but he would not move on until he felt confident enough they had a grasp on it to do other things. And then make them do it a few more times just for being in too much of a hurry to get to the quote fun stuff.

Vaulkhar eventually got back up and dusted himself off. The blind man began to hop back and forth, foot to foot as he regained his balance and his senses. Looking around the area, he picked a spot that was conveniently statue free and focused upon it. This time he immediately began to focus upon himself, drawing the force to him with great care. He set his first foot forward and pushed off, his body rocketing forward as he cleared the courtyard once more, only this time it took him two seconds in comparison to the three seconds it took the first time.

As he neared the other end of the courtyard, Vaulkhar slid to a stop several feet away from [member="Vengeance"], refusing to fall or slam into anything else this time around. He eventually came to a stop and took a deep breath. The world returned from the state of a blur that it was during his dash, to as it usually looked to the blind man; force-y. Shaking his head from side to side, he turned his attention back to [member="Aaron Alphonse"] and awaited his go at it.

"Better this time around..."

Vaulkhar muttered these words to himself, though he was still frustrated at the time it took him compared to his master.

"And here I thought you would run into something again" Aaron chuckled

He started off where Vaulkhar was and then sighed. "Must we?" he asked before getting finally into position "If I can fly oh never mind" he mumbled as he conjured the force into his feet like before and took off instead of stopping where his comrade was he change directions and stopped next to Vengeance and unknowingly his helmet flew off

"Now can we learn something new" Aaron asked crossing his arms not realizing he has lost his helmet he pulled his cloak to cover his robes "Please"

[member="Vengeance"] @Vaulkhar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom