Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harrison Ford & Steven Spielberg unite for 'Indiana Jones 5' in 2019!

The man with the hat is back and will be 75yrs old!

Yes - Harrison Ford and Steven Spielberg will unite again to bring Indiana Jones back to the big screen for his 5th cinematic outing in 2019.

Just DON'T let him go the way Han Solo did PLEASE Disney!

Thoughts on what will certainly the last time Harrison dons the fedora?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35817121

mobile-indiana_jones-library_05-f0243d131c69.jpg

[member="Darth Prazutis"] Now I partly agree there - Indy hasn't got the legs or fanbase like Star Wars, or the myth and EU behind it, to warrant a franchise like SW can expand on.

I just hope this lets Indy "retire" with Ford in the role and then end it there, which I think they want to do to make up for the luke-warm reaction to KOTCS. A second, last-chance if you will for Ford and Spielberg.

See? Prayers can be answered! A chance for me to guest star with my role-model from two universes! Thanks, [member="Connor Harrison"]!

Aldera Antilles: Dad?
Professor Henry Antilles, Jr.: What?
Aldera Antilles: Dad?
Aldera Antilles: DAD?

[Harrison Ford can wear my fedora ... any ... time! :wub: ]

[member="Saverok the Unleashed"] [member="Thid Qaal"] [member="Vitor Imperieuse"] [member="Jay Scott Clark"] [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

[member="Aldera Antilles"] Still awesome though and it's Indy so....win win! :)

I hear David Koepp is back writing 'Indy 5' - now while he did Jurassic World, Mission: Impossible and War Of The Worlds, he also did 'KOTCS' which has some pretty far-fetched moments. Hopefully he will restrain himself without George Lucas in his ear.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/18/11265866/indiana-jones-5-writer-hired-david-koepp

Thanks for the new link, [member="Connor Harrison"].

Research Droid 4-D7 (in a panic): "Mistress, if George Lucas becomes involved in this project, the possibility of successfully navigating his Hutt-sized ego is approximately 3,720 to 1."

"The article says that George Lucas doesn't appear to be involved."

Research Droid 4-D7 (with a sigh of relief): "Thank The Maker!"

[member="Saverok the Unleashed"] [member="Thid Qaal"] [member="Vitor Imperieuse"] [member="Jay Scott Clark"] [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom