Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hapan Heritage Council

After talking with [member="Allana Badeaux"] (yay, she's back!) who still wants the Consortium to be the main minor faction of Hapes, I'm putting an interest check out for the Heritage Council to be a sub-group of the Consortium (rather than it's own minor faction).

The Council's inception will start in the recent Rebellion:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/126617-return-of-the-heritage-council-kurs-dozen-rebellion-of-free-worlds-coalition-held-hapes-hex/

While the Heritage Council is named after a traitorous Hapan group in lore, my goal for the new Council is to appeal to all Hapans who want to remain completely independent from any faction and to build the Consortium up into something resembling the glory days of Ta'Chume and Tenel Ka.

I'm hoping this will stimulate lots of role play opportunities for all of our characters and how they interact with the rest of the galaxy.

If interested in joining or even having the Heritage Council as part of the Consortium, please reply below. Any thoughts and ideas are welcome!

What's the point of being a black sheep (baa) if there's no family to be a black sheep of?

Erin, while a somewhat unusual candidate, has had something of a falling out with the CIS leadership, so I can see reasons why she might return home, even after her direct families 'fall from grace' (untimely loss of fortune and death) which will leave her somewhat torn. But it is her home after all.

(Erin is not a cackling lunatic force wielder, indeed, she'd be keen to keep other more overt or lunatic force wielders out of her home)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom