Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haor Chall Engineering - Subsidiary of Santhe Corp

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Haor Chall Engineering
An old droid manufacturer with an updated twist
Haor Chall has been working not only as a producer of droids and starships, but providing an array of products to meet a growing market. Our primary focus is droid starfighters, but we also provide several unique shuttle options and a growing mining and salvage line.
We invite you to visit Charros IV, our Headquarters, or our storefronts on Hypori and Lianna to get up close to our products

Starfighters
Vulture II Starfighter An Update on an old Classic
QS2P Droid Starfighter A Swarm Interceptor

Shuttle craft
Onith Class Transport A Hardy Multi-Use Transport
PC-311 Patrol Craft A craft designed to police worlds and stations alike
Slipstream Personal Shuttle A Unique, limited edition shuttle
HCE 778 Survey Craft A ship designed for the geologist and resource hunter in mind
Sewing Needle Scout Ship A scout with advanced sensors, perfect as a vanguard or to back up a squadron of fighters
Diplomacy Class Shuttle A staryacht fit for a statesman

Droids
Resource Collection Droid A massive droid created for mining asteroids
Mining Droid 7-5 An evolution on the Buzz Droid
HYDRA War Droid An Advanced droid commander unit (Made to be PCs and NPC with entries only) (Select buyers only, must undergo background check)

Misc
Planet Scouring, Seismic-Imaging and Resource Collection Craft Or better known as the Seismic Tank. Use with caution
Q-55 MultiTool Wearable Tech, multiple uses and customizable

[member="Corey's OOC"]

I am Super TD-T47, I am interested in the Vulture II Starfighters. I have two questions:

What is the update from the original vulture droid?
How many credits will I need for each vulture droid?
How would you like this transaction to be made?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom