Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HALLU GALAXYYYYY~ (All the Newbieness)

Sakerei Karooni

Pilot of Darth Kyros
Hello hello! :lol: just hopping in and coming by to say hello. Friend of Kara's and she's been talking about the site for days now, so throwing in a trio of Jawas into the boards to see where they go. Should be a lot of fun from what I've seen so far, and never one to bite unless asked! =P I'll do some more details in that "About me" sometime but for now I'm off to make rice krispies as the Darth Lady commands.

@[member='Kära Vi'dreya']

RICE KRISPIE TREATS

omnomnom

Hey guys this is mah good friend Garnett :) Currently playing host in ole Canada. And yes, we are going to go make treats to nom on now.

Also all his Jawas are officially claimed o~o;'''

Mew

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Sakerei Karooni said:
Hallu to you, Hallu to you, and-! OH GOODNESS HIDE! *cowers behind Kara's robes from the droid*
Q.Q I'll be droid-crying in my lair the Sorrenhal, you'll find it easily because its sigil is a flayed man upside down with a single tear rolling down his forehead.

Although since economy's in the damps I have to share it now with Baelish >.>

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Ironwolf"],

Ironwolf, my old nemesis, you will pay for ruining my perfectly fine walk on Kashyyyk that one time and making me hide from your pirates in the trees!

Nice to see you again by the way :p

Sakerei Karooni

Pilot of Darth Kyros
Makkik! Utinni! Ufaasa hini jagga no va gosa? =D

O.O I likes your thinkings Ironwolf, and I repairs vulture ships fer' Darth Kyros-so lest you be on the enemy side or by yourself......*innocent smile*

Also thank yous Cyrax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom