Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hakora's Lightsabers

Image Source: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/081/a/b/lightsaber_7_by_kilgorin0728-d4tlsow.png
Intent: Lightsabers to give Hakora the edge against fight the evil he must for the Vitae Alliance
Development Thread: If necessary
Manufacturer: Hakora Feanor and His father
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Hakora, Vitae Alliance
Modularity: The crystals can be changed
Production: Unique
Material: Silver, Pyronium, Ultima-Pearl
Classification: Two Lightsabers
Size: One handed, but can become two handed
Length: 130 cm range
Weight: 1kg each
Special Features:
-Pyronium Jewels= Adds to the lightsabers ability to defend against Force Lightning and other electromanetic attacks.
-Ultima- Pearl- A rare Lightsaber crystal that gives the beam more of a dence and powerful hold making it more reliable and hotter. This allows Hakora to be able to cut through things a bit easier, but still not able to get through lightsaber resistant things.
Description: Two silver lightsabers passed down through through the Horn Family. Hakora's father gave these lightsabers to Hakora through hiding them in an old cave that he gave clues to Alex and Hakora to find. His father received them from his father and so on all the way back from the last Horn members Valin and Jysella Horn. Through the years in the Feanor family they had gained Ultima-Pearls and Pyronium Jewels to give them more power against Sith.
Primary Source:

Hakora Feanor said:
Pyronium is known as one of the galaxy's most rare materials, and its properties in being capable of absorbing an essentially unlimited amount of energy justify its rarity. If you want to be able to use it in this lightsaber I will need to see a development thread of at least fifteen posts.

Hakora Feanor said:
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

As you wish, but a few questions first.

Anything specific you want?

Also to keep up with the nature of the lightsaber creation, may I do this RP as Hakora's ancestor?
The obtaining of this Pyronium, however it may have been done. Doing it from the perspective of your ancestor would be perfectly fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom