Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Hailyn

PMkVjRA.png
H A I L Y N

Sephi
167 cm | 59 kg
Young Adult
Pronouns
She | Her
Neutral Alignment
Lawless Tendencies
Also Known As..
Hails
Lyn
Force Sensitivity
Forceful
Skill Ranking
Master

Faction
Unattached
Proficiencies
Fortitude
Cunning
Distinctive Features
Freckles
Long, pointed, ears
Violet eyes
Deficiencies
Strength
Dyspnea

Species Abilities
Ability 1
Long-lived species
Ability 2
Ability 3
N.A
Ability 4
N.A

WHAT IS MY STORY?

I - I was supposed to be normal. Just a regular girl living on some forgettable planet out in the outer rim; backwater trash, sure, but another person out there that had an unextraordinary life who went to school, got a job, and then lived out a quiet life. Statistically, even, to say that anyone would end up being anything else would be like growing up in the slums and dreaming of being a trillionaire - possibly, I guess, but for most people that'd just be a fantasy.

Or, for me, a nightmare.

It's one I've had to comes to term with, the kind you don't wake up from. An average life with a community that wasn't anything out of the ordinary, it really was too "good" to be true - too normal, too average. In hindsight the clues were all there, what with the completely passive parents and their stress-free jobs. Or the childhood that had just the right amount of confrontations and only a sprinkle of trauma - all of it chosen before it happened by some deranged lunatics that went along with some sick "experiment".

An entire planet out in the sticks beholden to the plans of one man - an entire generation of adults that lived and died by his whims - and an entire generation of children that grew up the way he wanted them to, that became exactly what he wanted them to be, and then found out the truth of their lives as he ended it. The trauma of death, of knowing that everything was about to end, was terrifying enough but that wasn't enough for him, we had to question our existence as we died.

Or, for me, as he died.

Its been three years and I still wonder:

Why?

WHO AM I?

The name's Hailyn, though I've heard it shortened to Hail or Hails and Lyn. I'm big into tech, only, just, in the hobbyist sense - I know my way around a datapad or terminal but don't expect anything crazy, I'm no slicer and I'm definitely not an engineer or anything. Purple is my aesthetic, especially the shade that is like just perfectly wedged between it and electric blue. Also I'm a bit bookish, mousy even, and can't really do much in the way of sports or athletics in general, got a condition that keeps me a tad bit short of breath.

At least that's what I'd written down in my journal before I found out what my life really amounted to. To some extent, anyway, some of that still applies but those details feel a lot smaller now that I don't even really know if they were my own feelings in the first place. Maybe that's who I am, for now. Someone trying to figure things out, figure me out.

WHAT DO I OWN?

I've liberated a lightsaber from him. Aside from that, not much.

WHO DO I KNOW?

There were a lot of people that I thought that I knew, now I don't even know if anything I knew was real in the first place.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom