Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hail! Call me robwar389!

Hey there! My username is "robwar389", but online I'm willing to accept the nickname "rob". So, you want to know what I like? I like dragons, Pokemon, Skylanders, and, of course, Star Wars! I like to draw, and have been known to write stories.

I know you probably have a LOT of questions, so ask away!
I'm going to go make my first character on this site!

Alndys

Mercenary, Artist.
Welcome, [member="robwar389"]! Nice to meet you.

Don't be afraid to check out our general rules, and be sure to have a glance at the character creation guide. We do things a little different here, if you're coming from another Roleplaying board, but I'm sure you'll catch up quickly!

Have fun, don't be afraid to ask questions. Can't wait to see what you do! :)

(My favorite pokemon is Nidorino. What's yours?)

My favorite Pokemon? It varies from day to day... Hmm... Probably would have to say that right now, it would be Tyrantrum (the Evolved form of Tyrunt), although I can't get one because I don't have any games past Gen V, which drives me "Absol"-lutely bananas! Like looking into the eyes of a Primeape!
Lots of Pokemon references there, heheheh!

Oh, and I tried to get to Wookieepedia (did I spell that right?) but the filter on this network wouldn't let me. Going to have to wait until I get home, I guess...
:mellow:
Oh well...
Oh, and thanks for the advice!

Alndys

Mercenary, Artist.
[member="robwar389"]

Glad to help! Wookiepedia is a great source, and I'm glad you went there looking. Don't be afraid to make a thread in Roleplay Discussion if you need help fleshing out a concept, or want to run a crazy idea by the community - not that we have an approval system, mind you.

One of the best parts about this website is the Factory, which allows people to submit new things into the SWRP Cannon. So if one of the many, many species of the Star Wars Universe isn't tickling your fancy, check out the current Approved Species and see if there's anything in there that appeals to you. Happy hunting!

Hi! Welcome to Chaos, the funnest Star Wars RP on the web.
I can hardly wait to see what character you come up with, perhaps we could thread sometime.
If at all possible, I hope to see you around the Jedi Temple!

I've just figured out that I'm not sure what species my first character should be. Naturally, I want it to be a sentient species, and I'm thinking something reptilian. Any suggestions? This is an OK place to ask, right?

The first available species to come to mind are:
Ssi-ruu
Trandoshan
P'w'eck

Actually, they're the ONLY species I'm able to think of at the moment...
Any advice on which of those three might be good options, or perhaps another species to recommend?

Oh, and you're right.
Dragons ARE awesome!

Interesting that you would suggest the species that happened to be my first character idea.

Now to figure out just what a Ssi-ruu would be doing in general galactic society.

A bounty hunter, perhaps?

I'm definitely going to have to flesh this character concept out some more.

:huh:

Another species that might be interesting is a Dug... You know what? I think my first character will be a Dug.

Yeah, that's not a bad idea...

Okay, a Dug it is!

Sorry for deciding against your suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom