Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship H2 Harpy Fighter/Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.
250px-ForgeWorld_Thunderbolts.jpg

Image Source: http://wh40k.lexicanum.de/mediawiki/images/thumb/7/74/ForgeWorld_Thunderbolts.jpg/250px-ForgeWorld_Thunderbolts.jpg
Intent: To create a versatile, space/atmospheric, heavily armored and armed Fighter/Bomber fore The G.L.C. (Galactic Liberation Collective) and the Rebel Alliance.
Development Thread: N/A
Affiliation: Galactic Liberation Collective and rebel alliance.
Manufacturer: Lucerne Labs (unknown/secretly (whatever the appropriate phrasing is))
Model: H2 Harpy Fighter/Bomber
Modularity: Bombs and rockets are interchangeable. The bombs and rockets, these can be swapped fore different types.
Production: Minor
Material: Transparisteel canopy, Trimantium wings/fins, durasteel hull and armor.

Description: As the need fore a thruw air-force became more apparent to the GLC, it was decided to create a ship Thad could fight both in space and atmospheric combat. GLC engineers whit the support of there rebel allies started working on designing a versatile ship Thad would be able to deal whit both ground and air targets well slit being able to take a lot of damages. These affords let to the H2 Harpy fighter/Bomber. The ship is covered in think durasteel armor plates, making it able to easily trug of light blaster and laser hits, and giving it a good chase of surviving most anti air and fighters Thad will be put against it. It is also heavily armed whit 2 blaster canons, 4 laser canons and 4 bombs or rockets, this allows the harpy to deal massif damages to both ground and air targets. However this al comes at a great cost to its speed, beceas of the heavy armor and weapon load weighing it down, this means thad almost any other fighter will be able to effortlessly keep up whit the harpy. To keep the harpy maneuverable it his additional small thrusters placed at strategic points along its hull and wings to help it turn and changes chourse easier. The harpy's wings can be folded back, this allows fore more of the ships to be carried by bigger ships.
Beceas of its slow speed the Harpy has a tail mounted low powered auto targeting laser to defent against missiles by melting threw them, this weapon tough is only defensive and lacks any real power to damages a enemy.
The harpy is expertly good in a dive in a atmosphere, beceas of its heavy weight and special back foldebel wings it is able to dive fast on a ground target and eliminate it, this speed is higher the stronger the gravity of a planet is, this however wil be the only instance in witch it is pocibel fore a Harpy to outrun a enemy fighter. Beceas of this most harpy pilots prefer to lead enemy fighters in a dive, or try to outrun them using there additional thrusters to surprisingly maneuverable taking some enemy pilots of guard.
Sindes the G.L.C hase no shipyards itself Lucerne Labs has agreed to produce the ship'(s) in secret, fore safety reasons.

Classification: space/atmospheric fighter/bomber
Length: 14 meter
Height: 3,5 meters
Width: 12 meters

Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 1

Armament:
2 blaster canons
4 laser canons
4 Bombs or rockets or varying types. (Actual bomb count, single launcher)
1 Defensive tail mounted low power anti missile laser.

Non-Combative Attachments:
Copycat IFF
Ejector seat.
standard communication system
standard live support system.
Hyperspace navicomputer
Standard deflector shields
Distress beacon

Maneuverability Rating: 2,5 (beceas of the thrusters)
Speed Rating: 8.5
Hyperdrive Class: 1

Strengths: Heavy armor, heavy armed, great in dives, able to fight in both space and atmospheric combat.
Weaknesses: incredibly slow fore a fighter, can be outrun by most fighter size ships.

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Ok so I had a few quick questions on the design. By 4 bombs and missiles do you mean the actual number of warheads or the launchers for them? If launchers I would like you to drop that to 2 instead of 4 and put down a type such as Concussion Missile or Proton Torpedo, but you may also say its modular so people know they can be swapped out.

Aside from that I would like it if you could touch up the spelling for most of the description if you could.

Edit: Sorry made a check. You'll also need to list a different manufacturer since the GLC doesn't own a world with its own shipyards as far as I can tell by looking at Sanctuary. If you have a company for the group that can build starships then you should list them.

Wel i meant actual warhead, as the ship is abel to cary either 4 bombs or 4 warheads, but il put it under modular aswel sindes they can be swaped out.

Il try to work on thad spelling when i am back from work this eving, the reason it is so bad nowe is beceas i am dyslectik and i wrote it at like 2:00 (2am if you use a 12 hour system), and beceas enlis is only my second laungwise (dutch is my first)

Il look fore thad manufacturing, il edit thad when i got one.

[member="Camellia Swift"]

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Alright, no worries I knew. That sounds good then. There's no need to rush either then, the only thing would be tidying up the description, everything else is fine. Just do that and I'll send it to secondary approval.

I got most of the erors out i thouged.
and i will chanse the manufacturing when i get a reaction from the owner of the company in question.
[member="Camellia Swift"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom