Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech H.T.E. Dueling Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
il_570xN.289432121.jpg

the_exile_1_by_josephb222.png

Image Source: http://josephb222.deviantart.com/art/The-Exile-1-63736162 and https://www.etsy.com/market/steel_armor
Intent: To make a good starter armour for force users
Development Thread: Cortosis and Phrik Auction one lot, also one other mining thread for phrik
Manufacturer: House Thul Estates
Model: H.T.E. Dueling Armour
Affiliation: Open market
Modularity: Minor Colour and Electrum engraving
Production: Production: Limited (force using Characters only)
Material: Silk, leather, Phrik, Cortosis, Durasteel and Electrum
Classification: Anti Lightsaber
Weight: 8
Quality: 6
Special Features: Lightsaber Resistant
Inbuilt communications device
A medkit (Nothing Special a dose of bacta, silk bandages)
A small basic rebreather

Description: This armour was fashioned to give force users, a good level of protection whilst still keeping them mobile. It was also quite comfortable to wear as it was silk lined, this also helped keep wounds clean.
The next layer was phrik weave, this covered all the upper torso and legs. This would stop lightsabers slicing attacks, but could not stop full penetrating strike. Though if they were hit anywhere, the heat of the lightsaber would still hurt them, though the phrik would stop a major would.
After this they had a durasteel breast plate, this was to protect them from any blaster strikes and give extra protection to the vital organs. This could also protect them from, bludgeoning damage to that area. Also help give them time to react to lightsaber strike, so it might not penetrate the phrik weave underneath. Also in the collar of this was an inbuilt communications device, so they did not have to worry about picking a comms device in a fight. This could be muted if they were trying to be stealthy, as is last ting you need is someone saying something as you sneak up behind someone. Also it had the option to have Electrum engraving, so they could have there own individual coat of arms on it, or symbol there order on the breastplate.
The forearms and hands had an extra layer of protection, a durasteel and cortosis guards. The outer layer of durasteel to protect the cortosis. As this was brittle metal, and would break up easily if struck by anything. Though the durasteel would melt if struck by lightsaber, and then it would hit the cortosis layer disabling the lightsaber instantly. This gave the person using the armour advantage, as this point they would have lightsaber and the opponent would not.
The feet came with a pair of soft leather boots, these made little noise when moving. They also quite flexible, so would not impede movement. Though nothing special about them other than this.

Primary Source: (Please link the source of another writer's submission that you are modifying for your use; only necessary for "Chaos Canon" submissions)

[member="Elaine Thul"]
So a light phrik weave over torso and legs, with basic cortosis gauntlets? Straightforward enough. Sorry about the wait.

These dev threads are very bare-bones. I can let the cortosis slide, but the phrik thread has minimal work from you (6 posts, all of them short or very short). Either remove the phrik or go back to that thread and expand your posts. Let me know which option you pick, and tag me when you're done.

[member="Jorus Merrill"] beefed up my postal, added some more and I won one lot at a auction. If you need me to do more, pleased let me know. :)
I also added another thread just incase, if need can you let me know as if it is not I will use on something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom