Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gwyn's Cosmic Heart (Reaku's lightsaber)

Abigail

A
Image Source: N/A
Intent: Reaku's first lightsaber and main weapon. Posting this to show the intent of Blood Of Abyss
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Darth Chaosis and Reaku Ansetus (back in old republic era)
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Reaku Ansetus
Modularity: Yes. Different crystals and a wrapping around the metal are all I can think of though
Production: Unique by age
Material: Lightsaber components and a synthetic crystal
Classification: Lightsaber
Size: One Handed but can be wielded either two handed or using The Force alone
Length: 20 cm.
Weight: 1kg
Special Features: Black and red blade from the Blood Of Abyss crystal (later on)
Description: Outside of a unique crystal and lots of bloodshed caused, this weapon is in no way different from a standard saber.
Primary Source: N/A

NOTE: I do not know much about lightsaber making personally, if I have errors, point them out please

[member="Reaku Ansetus"]
RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber
Here you can find the average length, weight, and components in a lightsaber. You don't have to list every component, simply putting Lightsaber components and they type of crystal is enough for the materials section.

Starwars Chaos:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/57910-blood-of-abyss-crystal/
As this is still pending Approval it can't be used yet... so I am going to wait to go further until this is approved. Next time do not submit something until any other sub you will be using has been approved by the factory admin.

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Edit the Description to at least a paragraph.

Again, Do Not submit anything that uses an unapproved submission.

Abigail

A
Draco Vereen said:
Next time do not submit something until any other sub you will be using has been approved by the factory admin
wait... why do we need to go over other admin's heads to approve anything now?

Abigail

A
[member="Draco Vereen"]

Suggestion is undone because I cannot think of how to make a one paragraph lightsaber description...

Otherwise changed things

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom