Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gwyneira Krayt Feedback

Testing.png

F E E D B A C K​

Hello there!
GENERAL KENOBI

Since I'm finally branching out with two more characters, decided to post a character feedback thread for Gwyneira Craft Krayt.

She has evolved in ways I had not dreamed or imagined, a truly glorious thing. But I'm wondering how I'm portraying her.

Basically, she's currently on a darker path. Consumed by loss and vengeance, lured towards the dark side, overprotective of her loved ones. But I have some things I hope elaborated on.

1.) Her Intelligence & Fight Scenes ~ Gwyneira is an absolute genius, both with technology and on the battlefield. She's meant to be a thinker, every action taken meaningfully. But I'm struggling to draw the line between her being observant and noticing little things, and accidentally god modding with her. I want her to take hits, let people chose to take hits, obviously. But struggling with her tactical mind in all of this. I also worry about having to make her clever enough and feeling unable to come up with that "wow!" strategy lol.

2.) Her Personality ~ Gwyn is pretty complex. She's an approval seeker, former attention seeker, very emotional despite her high IQ. Artistic tinkerer and engineer, with the potential to be a sasspot. Not to mention, her top priority of her loved ones above anything else, though she is very loyal to the Enclave. I adore writing such complex characters, but wonder if she's consistent all the time.

3.) Arkanian ~ I'm trying to branch into her interactions with other Arkanians, NPCs and PCs alike. She's destroying illegal Arkanian cloning, expiramentation, and slaving bases run by Arkanian elitists under the GA's banner. Question is... how's it going so far? Lol

4.) BYOO!

Thank you!
~ Flamebird.

I have never RPd with Corbin Vasher, but I am working on a novel. He has a high IQ and is both quick and strong and extremely Force strong. As a counter balance to this, I give him a flaw where he tends to prefer not using the Force in actual combat, and taking a more head-on melee combat role most of the time.

Wish I could type more but I’m brain dead and about to fall asleep. I will say that it’s been very cool to watch both Gwyn’s IC evolution as a character as well as your own progression as a writer. I can’t wait to see what comes next for Gwyn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom