Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Gwarrh,"Sharp"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-force-user
  • Species: Wookiees
  • Appearance: Hair is dark brown, He has a massive burn mark on his shoulder.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Nulach.
  • Loyalties: He owes a life-debt to Kosu Goram
  • Wealth: enough to get by.
  • Notable Possessions: He has a staff.
  • Skills: Bowcastor, He is a Wookiee that's a skill, right?
  • Personality: Nulach is friendly but can be aggressive towards those who pose a threat to his friends.
    as such if you get on his good side you'll live.

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Bowcaster, staff.
  • Combat Function: Bodyguard, Strengths: He is Strong, He is accurate with a bow-caster.
  • His Burn is sensitive, He will protect Kosu Goram without hesitation, even unto death, Also untrusting.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Nulach was born on Kashyyyk in the year 775 ABY, growing up with his 8 brothers he always felt the need to go to space,
so in the year 835ABY, he did, and was kidnapped by pirates, stuck in slave labor for 5 Years, after a failed escape attempt he was deemed too much of a liability and ordered executed. Kosu Goram saved his life before that happened and since then Nulach has vowed to protect him to fulfill hi life debt.

[member="Kosu Goram"]

Oh dear.

I will be reviewing this, but from a quick glance this is already looking very bare for a submission.

Could you please expand upon the historical information significantly? Give me a short story about who this wookie was and where he's coming from. The story can't be a surprise, it has to be laid out in detail within the submission. It's either all or nothing here, sorry. If need-be we could probably archive this until such a time that you feel comfortable with sharing the NPC's history and background, but as it is right now the history can't pass at all.

Also "He's a wookie" is not a strenght. List actual strengths related to a wookie here and then balance it out with other weaknesses. What those weaknesses are I can help out with once we get there.

I thought it was funny, He's a Wookiee do I have to say He can rip peoples arms off.

I'll expand the history.

Also, I assumed it wasn't as big of a deal because of the whole optional thing if I knew that you had higher standards I would have met them.

[member="Kosu Goram"]

Yes you do. Optional does not mean it's any less serious than the rest of the site.

The submission is still bare, but it passes for me. The strengths pass, weaknesses too, history as well.

Approved, pending secondary from the big bosses.

[member="Mahet"] // [member="Zeradias Mant"] // [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Kosu Goram"]

As Kaili said, we typically expect more details in the Codex. As you're new to the site and the submission isn't game breaking, I'll approve it, but I'd like to see less bare submissions going forward.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom