Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guns to Bespin

Somewhere on a landing pad.

They'd made it through, and now the S.S. Walden was being fueled up on the pad. Behind him half a dozen seedy Guavian Deathgang members crawled over his ship, checking her out, Before him a customs agent he'd paid off looking the other way.

"Alright then, ya got your guns boys. Now what else you got for me to haul?"

The Guavian leader, clad in red armor gave him a sidelong look then waved two nearby workers to the scene.

"Ever heard of Booster Blue?"

"Nope, should I have?"

"Ties in with your job so ya. We got a shipment on standbye waiting to go to Nar Shadda. Course smugglers are a dime a dozen these days but the last two dropped the shipment, one got pinched, and well the others are three days late."

"And?"

Danni his Co-Pilot strode up, clad in her red jacket with a nasty looking revolver on her hip. Drake slipped his thumb into his belt.

"We need a runner. You game for it?" The Boss asked, giving him a once over.

"I got you your guns didn't I?"

"This ain't like running milk kid. This is for a high level deal with the Black Suns. You nail this down, and we got a good working relationship. I'll start handing you some other leads, possibly get you employed."

Drake grinned, checking his data-pad as creds for the good streamed in.

"Think I'm plenty employed, thanks. We'll take the job."

Sometime later Danni and himself were running a booth outside the ship, some Guavians still looming in the background watching their backs while they sat there. There was a sign that read TRANSPORTATION OFFERED. 50 CREDS PER LIGHTYEAR. FLAT RATE. WILL TAKE SERVICES RENDERED IN EXCHANGE FOR PAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom