Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Guide] - What Ships Can I Command?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have questions regarding what the largest ship is that they can command under their current rank, the list is below.​
​
​
12LkDJd.jpg
 
These ranks and command positions only apply to Naval officers, right? Just want to verify because Ali's a Captain with the Intelligence Ministry, and I'm not sure where that puts her considering the whole mysterious we don't really exist thing.
 
[member="Ali Hadrix"]

This list needs to be edited still. I've not had the time yet. This list applies to the military as a whole, however the intelligence branch is different from the primary military. Any ships that are larger than a corvette will generally be off-limits unless there are substantial reasons to constitute such a large vessel for covert operations.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom