Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess who just got here!...It's me.

H​ello, if you can't tell already, I just got here
I've already read ever​ last rule, but there are still somethings I'm a bit confused about.
I know I have to ask​ permission to have a character that can use the force, but what? Do I just ask? Or do I need to be a bit more active before I can use it.
And how do I join a major faction?
I know I need a mast​​er, I mean, how else will my hardheaded acolyte learn the force?
But, how do I actually get a master?

Again, I have q​questions galore and would really appreciate as much assistance as possible, thank you.

Welcome to Chaos! ^_^

You DO NOT have to ask permission to use the Force. You're totally allowed to make as many Force users as you want. However, all of your FUs will start at apprentice/padawan level.

Major factions can be joined by visiting their page and clicking the "join faction" button. Most of the time. Some factions are private, and you have to apply for membership first.

Any more questions?

Thank you for the welcome!​
And yes, I do still have a few more questions,​
I'm planning on making a Sith, and I know he'll start off as an Acolyte, and he'll have to be assigned a master, but how does that happen?​
Does the faction that I join decide who will be my teacher? and what happens if my teacher just goes inactive all of a sudden?​

If you join the One Sith, you can ask for a master. Someone interested in taking on a new student will reply. If you get multiple replies, you can choose which one you want. You're by no means limited to one master, or even one master at a time.

Thank you all, I really do appreciate all your help in answering my questions, and even offering support in assisting my character once he finally hops onto the scene.​
If this is any indication on how supportive this community can be, I think I'm in for treat!​
Thank you all, and look out for Kathr! (I know the name's weird, just go with it.)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom