Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guardians of the Galaxy 2!

Time to hate me.

I never liked the first and it took me two days to finish it because I was that dis-interested in everything about it. Un-funny and nothing new.

BUT....

...I will be willing to try again after 'Captain America: Civil War' made me want to revisit the Marvel stories and try again from the start.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
I am torn on the one hand.... going to be interesting to see and should be a nice movie

on the other so many other guardians that I want to see them bring in and the comic fan in me is wanting to see them to set up some others. If Angela showed up she could cross into Thor and help her brother, Adam could show up because he is one of the few who can control the infinity gauntlet or have his darkside be around, Moondragon, Mantis, Nova or Nova Prime. We established the Nova corps now bring in Richard rider or Cammie.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
Honestly...Guardians of the Galaxy wasn't one I would watch again...I would, however watcha Supernova movie.

Waiting on the new Spider-Man movie, cause Civil War was pretty decent.

I've yet to see Antman just cause..it's not Hank Pym....and Ultron made me a bit unnerved that it wasn't Hank Pym who created Ultron, though I admit, Ultron was badass as a character himself in the movie.

If I look at the Marvel Cinemaverse as what it is, an Alternate Universe, like the Ultimate series, and what not, then these are good movies, but it's hard to do that.

Haters gonna hate.

My wife had posted the trailer to my Facebook while I was headed to work. I saw it about fifteen minutes ago, and squealed with delight.

@PrattPrattPratt is bae. My man-crush. Idgaf. Loved him on P&R, loved him here. Just, love that man.

Mon Cali

Destroyer of Worlds, Lover of Pancakes
Basaba Willamina said:
I am torn on the one hand.... going to be interesting to see and should be a nice movie

on the other so many other guardians that I want to see them bring in and the comic fan in me is wanting to see them to set up some others. If Angela showed up she could cross into Thor and help her brother, Adam could show up because he is one of the few who can control the infinity gauntlet or have his darkside be around, Moondragon, Mantis, Nova or Nova Prime. We established the Nova corps now bring in Richard rider or Cammie.
Mantis has already been confirmed to star in this movie. If they plan on having Moondragon in the mix, then they gotta have Phyla-Vell in on the action. I'd love to see the interactions between those two and Drax, all things considered. All of those characters would be great to have, but if they could just give Cosmo the Space Dog in a more significant role then I'd be happy.

Have the gang return to Knowhere only to find that he's Chief of Security like in the comics. They can use the whole infinity stone explosion that happened in the first movie as a way to give him the powers and English speaking Russian accent he had also in the comics. One can only dream..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom