Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guard looking for a Senator

• Thread starter Fjorra the Huntress
  • Start date

Fjorra the Huntress

F
While there hasn't been much work in the line of bounty hunting for Fjorra, her skills and abilities with stun weaponry would make her a perfect guard for a Senator. Are there anyone whom wouldn't mind having a body guard skulking around for a bit?

Fjorra the Huntress

F
Credits can be negotiable; though it is likely that something a bit more universally accepted such as gems or ingots would be preferable. I have plans in the works for her to acquire an old beat up YT-2400 to rebuild and modify so a steady job beyond dangerous big pay off bounties is also preferable.

I believe that a range of 2,500 - 3,500 credits a month is a low and fair price; though it is also due in part to her unique skill and exclusive use of stun weaponry.

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
I offer 2,000 Credits worth of ingots for the first month. Assuming everything goes alright, I'm willing to sign a contract for 3k afterwords.

Fjorra the Huntress

F
You're currently the highest bidder so I'll take the offer into consideration. I would however like to leave this open for a bit longer in case there are any other Senator characters that are looking for a body guard. @[member="Vykon Halke"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom