Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growing up...

So Julius is in a bit of a state of flux, and still very new to Knighthood... I have some plans established where as he matures, ideally, i'd like him to turn from a rather reckless duelist/warrior into a more calm, reasoned and seasoned 'general' type. I also would *love* for him to have at least a passing familiarity with all 7 forms of lightsaber combat and possibly Teras Kasi or other unarmed disciplines. Not that he'd ever used all the forms or such, but enough to know them and teach the basics if need be, etc..

To that end, i'd like to start expanding my Force Powers to things like Force Body and other Alteration and TK related bits, i'd love some story arcs with a more seasoned master helping them out, etc.. And if anyone is interested in a series of adventures on digging up a holocron I've an idea for, and maybe a cannon jedis' lightsaber, i'd be down to discuss that.

As well, i'm actively recruiting a padawn, I think the experience would help a lot to force Julius to not be so hot headed and impulsive, and teach him things while teaching them things (even though, as a 'Master' I have less in the way of shiny skills and more in the way of story to offer).

Let me know if you lot have any threads you want a body in, or have any ideas. I'm game for about anything.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Digging up holocons sounds like fun. Also, if your still looking for an apprentice I'm looking for a master. I perfer story driven training threads so I think we would fit well together. :D

[member="Veronika Tesarik"] - I'm down to talk. Just be aware, if you're looking for tons of flashy force powers and techniques, you might be disappointed. But if you train under Julius, you *will* know how to use a saber, that is for sure.

Note: This is Julius' writer... MY phone sucks at switching profiles it would appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom