Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Training Thread Sign-Up! All Acolytes Welcome!

GCnNO1S.png

As it was brought to the attention of trainers such as myself in another thread, there are a lot of new writers here in the OS who can't find a personal master to train with. So i'm going to start a group training thread for all of you new writers who want some training!

Any help from other Sith Knights and Lords would be greatly appreciated if you want to help. While i'm going to leave the thread open to all OS seeking training, post below if you're interested in participating :)

EDIT: I'll go ahead and tag a few people who might be interested

[member="Darth Ophidia"]
[member="Darth Azurea"]
[member="Tirdarius"]
[member="Morningstaarr"]
[member="Garivald"]
[member="Galanoth Kaal"]
[member="Fortuna"]
[member="Abelain Narv'uk"]

"A few"

Good move, [member="Knight Mullarus"]. We'll probably end up having several different RP sessions going, to teach different abilities and skills - where one will be best suited to teaching lightsaber combat, others may be better at Mentalism, or Telekinesis etc. Best not to fit all those into the one class!

[member="Fortuna"]

I tagged you because I figured you'd want training, being an acolyte and all. But hey! You're pretty good with TK after all, probably even on Mullarus' level, so mayne Fortuns would have some good points

[member="Knight Mullarus"]

Lord Mythos has taken me on as an apprentice and I'll be joining him in a skirmish later today. However he also he has a lot of RP threads that he's participating in and said it was more than okay to also do this and get some of the basics down.

I was wondering if it that would be alright?

[member="Knight Mullarus"]

.p. I'd love training too, in other stuff like lightning or more advance barrier stuff, but other than those two Fortuna wont be learning much. So I figure why not help teach if I don't need a lot of training threads myself.

Anyone here skilled in dark-sided force powers of the mental nature?
Particularly like what Kylo Ren uses in the movie.
I'm thinking of bolster Greta's ability within that department.

If not, I guess I can offer some training to acolytes as well, if any of them need any from me, be it lightsaber combat or others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom