Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Hello everyone, my name is Morza Shan. I'm kinda unfamiliar with Star Wars role-plays outside of role-playing with close friends or doing such on select video games. Anyways, I am looking forward to getting to know more about Star Wars RP and the members here.

Also, one question I do have for any of you. Does anyone have any issues of me creating my character based off of the things I've done in the games KOTOR, KOTOR 2, and SWTOR? I know one site I visited had a problem of having any relationship to any of the Star Wars characters in books and movies, so I figure I'd ask before I officially bring Morza into the site.

Well, the setting of this forum is several hundred years ABY (After the Battle of Yavin), so knowing any canon or even Expanded Universe characters would be quite impossible. There's no harm in basing your character on your KOTOR or SWTOR characters though, so long as you account for the setting and don't include canon relations.

MorzaShan said:
Also, one question I do have for any of you. Does anyone have any issues of me creating my character based off of the things I've done in the games KOTOR, KOTOR 2, and SWTOR?

Chaos is strongly based around the concept of free-form roleplay. Of course the timeline, lore, and rules should be respected but nothing's stopping anyone from basing their character off anything from the Star Wars universe! That's the beauty of roleplay, anyway -- taking inspiration.

However; having had relationships with or knowing canonical characters is a tricky subject. You can't be a canon character for obvious reasons but technically speaking--I could be wrong--there's no rules against knowing them.

If you have any further questions please let me know and I'll be happy to help. :)

Also, welcome to Chaos! I hope you stay with us :D

[member="MorzaShan"]

[member=MorzaShan]

Hello, and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay and find what you're looking for. :)

I'm just going to refer to what Des said, this is taking place way after the days of the Old Republic. I believe the current date is 844 ABY, while what goes down in SWTOR happens around 3640 BBY, so there's a significant difference.

MorzaShan said:
Does anyone have any issues of me creating my character based off of the things I've done in the games KOTOR, KOTOR 2, and SWTOR?
Basing your character on your SWTOR character is fine, though keep in mind you start as a padawan/acolyte and need to receive training to progress through the ranks.

You might find this useful for general rules.

If you have any more questions, do feel free to ask! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom