Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Welcome to Chaos!

Feel free to reach out if you need anything, my PM's are always open and you can hit me up on Discord (GhostOfProtocol#0007) if you need anything! Otherwise, feel free to explore and learn yourself!

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Roijin Roijin I think I recognize you from the discord! I meant to come in here and welcome you earlier actually ; p

Anyway, If any of your characters need an easy going mandalorian mercenary to team up with (or fight?) let me know! Joti's happy to make new friends and enemies where she goes ;p Especially if it means helping the new folks jump into the story!

Roijin Roijin

Welcome to Chaos! Happy to have you here! I’ve RPed for years and I do have to say I found a home here. Lots of great people and great writers. And really the sky is the limit here.

If you have any questions or just need some assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out, whether that is on the boards or through discord; there’s nearly always someone around to help and/or thread with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom