Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

[member="Boo Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Valae Kitra"]

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I appreciate it. Now, if I could just figure out how to start off this character, I'll be golden. :)

[member="Kaharak Hyn"]

My character is Sithspawn as a result of Tarentatek poisoning from SJO shenanigans on Tash-Taral. If you're brave enough to try Force Healing pediatrics, I'm always up for light, social, character development, or fluff threads.

[member="Boo Heavenshield"]

I think that that would be a fun, actually. Certainly something that I can see Kaharak being willing to try just to see if he can't help. :) If this is something you'd be fine with, I'd love to set this up.

[member="Boo Heavenshield"]

Would you be okay setting something up? I'm not the best at opening posts for some reason, I think I get too caught up in making them as perfect as I can and then end up procrastinating when they're not as good as I would like them to be. (*shrugs* I'm an odd person.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom