Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings to All

Greetings everyone.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] has been kind enough to accept my request to come into the fold and join the Silver Jedi Order. Truthfully, I had considered this months back though at the time the storyline of my character meant that it would have been a struggle to make it work in his mindset at the time. Now however, I'm pleased with the situation surrounding Veiere to be able to roll out with this in full swing...

So hello to all of you! And thank you for having me.

Regards,
V.Arenais.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Welcome to the SJO

giphy.gif

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Lmao, that's amazing xD Way to make me feel special lol!

[member="Joza Perl"], [member="Sorel Crieff"]

Again, thank you both for the warm welcome!

Always goes a long way :)

[member="Joza Perl"]

I do believe I missed that bus! (so to speak).

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Take your time, mate. I've other threads on the go with Veiere in any case! I do look forward to it but I'm a patient man :)

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

I'm afraid I might have to ask you to spend one of your nine lives explaining to me how the SJO is currently doing in a thread of our own. That or we pursue that telepathy session we were once discussing. We have not shared a thread outside of your promotion in such a long time!

(Excuse the double post).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom