Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings, Offer from an Old Droid

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Hello, Warriors of Light

So, rp in the Protectorate is kinda slow-ish, and I suppose making new friends is nice, so I decided to join you faction since HK has very similar goals of stopping the Sith as army does and although a droid he considers himself servant of the Force.

So,
if you guys would want to do an introductory faction thread with me where maybe HK contacts the Army and we decide on a meeting, then we meet and discuss partnership, that would be great.

If you have any threads where I could just jump in right away and meet other members, that would be great too. So, just let me know.

@[member="HK-36"]
Though it's sad, many of the Army of Light characters are becoming inactive as their leader, Kei Amadis, was our driving force for much of our beginnings.

@[member="HK-36"]

With the Sith Empire's collapse and its neighbours scrambling for its territory the Army also lacks a visible target. Republic and Fringe are at peace (and though Fringe has a number of darksiders and Sith in it, it isn't a Sith faction). Course the One Sith (who as a group are still unknown and secret) recently attacked Fondor.

HK-36

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
There's also Confederacy who still have plenty of Sith in their power, including the Guild of Sorcerers on their Council

IC Sio definitely doesn't like the CIS at all. What with one of her friends being tortured by a Sithy Templar and them dropping capital ships on a planet.

However, far as I know they're not run by Sith, though for a while they were allied to them.. It's a situation that's similar to the Fringe.

HK-36

@[member="Jedediah Bagely"]
Ok, although not as much planning right now, we could do a thread about meeting each other ICly though on which we could build stuff on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom