Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings lads and lasses.

What is up my fellow Star Wars fans? I'm new to this and have slightly no idea as to what I'm doing, though that is probably due to the small amount of alcohol in me right now. Kinda registered hours ago but finally decided to drop an intro topic lol.

A little about myself. I've sort of always been a fan of Star Wars, though only recently branching out more interested in the universe beyond just the films. I'm an avid gamer hoping to become a tournament level player of Super Smash Brothers and am also a light fan of anime, including but not limited to Attack on Titan and essentially every Gundam series ever developed. My hobby is building plastic models of said popular mech series as well as a rekindling interest in JDM (Japanese Domestic Manufactured) cars. It has been about six months or so since I was last on an RP site such as this, so I hope you can all bare with me as I try to remember how to write properly lol. Happy New Year and I look forward to forging new friendships with you.

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
@[member="Wulfborne"]

Gundam models... The only ones I ever seem to build.

Also, maybe you'll be the one to push the Vertical Maneuvering System through the factory. That might be fun.

@[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

Yes, I love Attack on Titan and hate it for all the damn questions it never freaking answers! Thanks for the welcome.

@[member="Hijinks"]

....Can't tell if thats a 3D Maneuver Gear joke.... Too much alcohol lol. But hey, if it is I am totally willing make that a thing if it'd be allowed! It could totally work since I want to eventually end up as a Jar'Kai master anyway!

Catherine Romanov

C
@[member="Wulfborne"]

Shingeki no Kyojin?

Welcome to the community!

shingeki%2Bnakama.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom