Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from the Underworld

the%20underworld%20title1.png

fjEmui0.png

The Underworld is not a government. It is not an organization, syndicate, or any structured group. There is no one leader of the Underworld, there is no ruling council, and there is no one goal or vision, save survival.

The Underworld is a loose affiliation of criminals, scoundrels, scum, and all those who would dwell within the darker underbelly of the galaxy.

Greetings!

I am Natalia Thawne and I am the Faction Owner over at the Underworld. My role is just administrative as in coming up with contacts and ideas for the rest of the groups within the Underworld to take advantage of and enjoy -- as there will always be at least some criminal element everywhere.

As such, would the Kathol Outback be interested in having skirmishes or roleplays with criminal groups? Maybe a campaign? I've several different gangs and organizations that have joined up in the Underworld and would likely be keen on doing some criminal activity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom