Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from the people of Meldara

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
I am Empress Leeza of the Meldarian people. Our planet has been a desloate waste after a great nova from our sun destoryed it's surface. As such we were forced underground and put into stasis in order to wait out the planet's time to heal itself of radiation. We've been helped by our robotic servants and have been reduced from our orignal number of 8 billion to a mere 2,000 suriviors. And that was all 10,000 years ago. Now we wish to join with this new time and galaxy, and share our culture with the rest of these species.

Do not forgoet to mention that we need someone to revive your species first, ma'am.

Oh yes. Thank you, CeeCee. I got a little ahead of myself. Yes, we need the Republic to come and awaken us. As such is there anyone out there willing to help with that? Much appreciation will be given of course.

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
@[member="Saran Drast"] I have an idea for why people would investage the planet but you can still join in if you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom