Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Dragon, Black Wolf (Stardust)

Kiber_Thaxton

Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire
"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves,"
~
Undercity,
Nar Shaddaa.

Kiber strode alongside Stardust as they made their way through the Undercity; they had received word of just one of many slavery rings being operated in this part of Hutt Space, so they had to both tread carefully.

Twelve years of chasing the most despicable slavers across the width and bredth of the galaxy made him as hard as a rock against those who enslaved others, while compassionate to those who had to endure it.

"You know Star, I've been chasing slavers since I was fifteen. It never gets easier when coming across people who have had everything taken away from them. I should know - I had to save my cousins from slavery once; it was horrible - they were at the beck and call of their Masters, until I took him out with a sniper shot..." Kiber hoped that they wouldn't be too late and get there in time.

"And keep an eye out for that bar, The Hutt's Bed; hopefully we might find some contacts there who can help us with our enquiries," he was not afraid to use extreme forms of interrogation when the time called for it.

You have no idea what you are coming up against; if it's a storm you want, it's a storm you shall receive...

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom