Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gravity (sisterhood)

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

ooc note: there is no specific posting order just post as you can and work on the alchemy creature.

Objective: Capture force users

The work that had been going into their things had been getting better now, with all the skills pushing her attention and there were requests, there were ones who sought to learn.... The others as Balaya stood there on the ship looking over what information they had. She had Sanya now since Taris, the jedi providing for her and her work invaluable information and she was for now to good to simply infect and watch. She cared for her, she cared for Camellia which meant she was vulnerable to the dangers of the darkside as it were.... Or she was simply there and able to become something powerful. Balaya wasn't certain and giving her a chance to explore her darker emotions was only right so the girl could make an informed decision. That was what led her here to the planning table while bringing up the world and the squad of Troopers from Rendili they could use. The soldiers and some sisterhood troopers then a small squad of croa. "Good you are here and the sisterhood shall hopefully be coming to add their power into the process here."

Another mission to be carried out by the Covenant of the Black Rose. How could Raven refuse such an enticing offer? Apparently this was all coordinated by [member="Darth Praelior"] on the grounds for some mysterious reasons. The most Raven was able to deduce was that they were to capture force users and turn them to the darkside. And after seeing the power as she had, how much more potential lied with it than the lightside teachings of the Jedi, these unsullied younglings would join the ranks. Either as fully devoted sith or mindless troopers and inquistors for the cannon fodder it did not matter in the grand scheme for Raven. As long as they were a part of the ever growing power than was the One Sith Empire. Arriving with her own little squad of troopers Raven bowed before Darth Praelior out of a sigh of respect. When others would arrive she would do the sae before awaiting to here the next course of action.​

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
the ship felt unusual, cold to the touch. it had been a short time shes been in the company of the praelior and her love under the rule of the sith zeltron. her ship had been attached to the sith lords ship since they had left taris, and as of late where she had slept for comfort sinking into the new life that had been bestowed upon her. it was all new to her, the routines, the orders, the croa and finally expressing her emotions especially around camellia. she walked into the room praelior was working in, she seemed busy. Sanya walked further into the room out the way not saying a word. another woman was here someone she knew quite well by the looks of it. out of politeness Sanya bowed her head to the woman.

[member="Darth Praelior"] Ξ [member="Darth Raven"] Ξ [member="Camellia Swift"]

[member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Once more Camellia found herself out of place considering the assignment was going to be heavily involving combat between wielders of the force. However, it seemed as though Lady Praelior desired her presence all the same, which didn't surprise the Rendili woman too much since she recalled how the Sith Zeltron had mentioned the mission they would be undertaking a while ago during their last major excursion. Still, part of Camellia had hoped she would be left out of the proceedings, considering she wasn't exactly a strong combatant. Maybe she just had to help spread the infection after things were said and done, or to help keep the others in line who knows. "Ready as requested Lady Praelior."

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Raven"]

Balaya looked at the three of them as they arrived and rubbed her hands together with a grin on her face presenting the area they had for all of them. "Good you are here and now we can begin." But first the planning stages came up as she brought some attention to it. "Camellia my pet you shall be leading your sisters and our dear Sanya in the initial wave, directing them to force the ones here in this village into the waiting hands of Darth Raven and myself." There was a look at them. "The jedi and republic soldiers from Rendili will serve to get them speaking on the coms about Republic attacks and our sith troopers will clean up and capture them. You have free reign my dears to handle the situation as you want but leave enough alive to make viable test subjects... As to what they might have well perhaps there will be some interesting things in the village. They have an alter nearby the locals use."

Given the arrival of the others Raven's curiosity into their roles in the grand plan were answered once [member="Darth Praelior"] had explained. She nodded, seeing the potential for each of their parts to play in the plan. "And are we here to try and turn any of the Jedi as well?" she asked. "I will say from own experience that the stronger ones do not break as easily as the meek." She glanced over to [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] given how she could sense the lightside in her. Perhaps a turn coat or something else but either way she remembered that feeling. It was the same she had when she was a Jedi padawan before seeing the true powerful path of the Sith.​
[member="Camellia Swift"]​

[member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Wait what? She was supposed to be leading the first wave? Oh no, the Rendili woman didn't like that at all. It wasn't even that she was being cowardly and didn't want to risk herself in a fight, though she knew she didn't have the skill necessary to fight a force user head on, although the Jal Shey weren't as combat driven as others. It was more or less she didn't want to be. . . . well. . . . "I don't think that's a good idea Lady Praelior. Anyone who sees me and could spread the word might end up alerting people that Rendili Stardrive's CEO was part of an attack on civilians. That would greatly hurt the company and Rendili itself as a hub world. The soldiers should be enough over the comms won't they Mistress? Plus if I am identified people would hasten to put two and two together that since Rendili fell I may be an operative for the Sith. I believe I shouldn't be there personally."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya was also with camellia on this, her companys name was at stake as well and other things, she didn't want people time know yet of what has happen to her. she wasn't proud of what's she's doing but it was for camellia and she gave her word to the sith to help. "I also agree if I'm to be on a front line ill need something to hide my face. most my profits come from the republic and it's citizens." Sanya walked closer to the other three. "besides if I'm to fight others whom use the force wouldn't it be better to clear them out un noticed. I'm sure my ship would be able to send a message to draw them into a trap, obviously without raising suspicions."

there was no need to make things harder than what it had to be, and the hard part would be the capture of the Jedi and force users alike. "don't forget my ship is still on republic records, so we can have a small team go down to somewhat take care of that problem first." Sanya knew strategy and wanted to make this simple, Jedi don't back down when in danger and she knew this first hand. she was just worried word would get out.

[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Darth Raven"] Ξ [member="Darth Praelior"]

Maja was a simple sort. She sought knowledge that would develop her understanding of the ways of the Sith that were less..physical, and despite her natural tendency to be selfish, was loyal to both the One Sith and the Sisterhood.

So the opportunity to learn more about Sith Alchemy and help out was one she readily accepted. She was less bothered about turning Jedi. Dead worked just as well for her – but if they needed them alive, she had a skill-set that would be able to help – given her ability to use Sith Sorcery.

So she waited for direct orders, knowing her squad of Sitherhood troopers were waiting to join her in whatever was required.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] | [member="Camellia Swift"] | [member="Darth Raven"] | [member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Darth Zilti"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Darth Raven"]

Balaya looked at the ones there as she brought her hands up a little and clapped with a smile on her face. "Oh so exciting look at this, all of us working together to capture things and kill people. If I had a heart it would be so warm right now I'd cry." The look though went to Camellia as she waved her hand. "Very well coordinate in the back for now and have your sisters handle themselves. I want only the best as they drive them from their homes and into our troopers. No snacking understood." She said it and wanted to see her pets leadership abilities as it were more then anything before looking back towards the former jedi.

"For you take your ship and the croa in there, if hiding your face is important we'll give you a mask my dear." Balaya motioned for her to come closer as she pulled at a section of her armor revealing the pink skin and black veins. Slicing it so the blood came out into a cup before sealing it up and Balaya spoke. "This will not be permanent, it will wear off after you wash it away but until then lets give you a face that matters. I am thinking my former apprentice." She was more curious about Sanya now, from everything she had seen and felt the girl cared for Camellia and that was letting her justify this... justify the darkside.

That amused Balaya who looked towards Raven and Zilti who were awaiting instructions and the cup of black blood pulsed with the darkside. "For you two, there are two ways to alter beings, with sheer power and with blood magics. The power can be stronger but you can tie a lot more of your life into the creations of what you are doing. With blood you can use a stronger medium for your goal and use someones lifeforce.to fuel it." She slowly started working making smaller script for Sanya to for a mask with Taeli Raaf her Darth Arcanix coming forward. "Now my dear go and capture force users for me."

When the others spoke of of their objection to the plan, [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] and [member="Camellia Swift"] , Raven sighed seeing as how they had not yet started and already people were complaining. If need be she would switch positions just for the sake of keeping them content. At least [member="Darth Zilti"] had the same mentality as her to just take orders and role with the punches. But then she stood back and watched as [member="Darth Praelior"] worked her magic, in a sense, and drew her own black blood from her fine pink skin. Raven had blushed a bit, taken back by the black beauty of her veins coursing with the darkside. She listened as she spoke of the use of a mask, one she was familiar with in her studies. She could see how well it would work for their own personal needs to stay hidden from this affair. Hopefully that would actually keep the content for the time being. Then she came over to herself and Zilti, Raven standing at attention before hearing the options weighed to them. Either with blood magic or sheer power. As Raven considered her choice she could see the face of her old master, Darth Arcanix, being worn by someone else. She had a look of anger flash across her eyes, despite knowing it was not Taeli Raaf herself, before making her ultimate choice.​
"I will take the blood magic." she said, holding a hand out. "If I need to feed on others, so be it. They're not but cattle for us to use anyway."

Sanya Val Lerium

A feeling of relief washed over her knowing camellia wouldn't be up front, she'd be a lot safer from the back especially where sanya could make sure nothing is there to shoot or swing at her. All the attention would be on herself and the other croa's. Especially the other jedi although it was a battle she wanted to prove herself her loyalty to the cause, she knew she would be able to take on two knights at a time but anymore she would be over run. Padawans where no match for her power and would be easy to capture for the siths. As Prealior turned to speak to Sanya telling her she would be taking the team of croa down. she gestured for sanya to come closer, stepping closer she watched as she cut into her skin drawing blood into a cup.

She wasn't sure how this would work, dose she put it on her face or drink it like she had seen camellia do previously. Taking the cup of black blood from her hand she placed it into the sachel on her belt. "I'm presuming i drink this when the time is right?" She asked the zeltron in curiosity. "Also i'd like the chance to take a jedi for myself dead or alive if I'm able to. I want them to feel what they missed out on, I want them to wish I was with them to the sense of them not knowing my face."

[member="Darth Zilti"] Ξ [member="Darth Raven"] Ξ [member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Darth Zilti"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

Camellia felt relieved, though she tried to not let it show in her expression, when Lady Praelior told her that she didn't have to go on the frontlines. It really would look bad for her to be out there and noticed, and as a result it would only hurt Rendili's reputation and damage the company whose shipyards had always hung in orbit. At least for now that was no longer an issue, so long as she did a good job in coordinating the other Croas' attack along with those wearing the Republic uniforms left behind during the Republic's retreat during the galactic event. It seemed Sanya as well was being given some special allowance to prepare for the battle, though the Rendili woman focused on herself for the time being. "Thank you Lady Praelior, I will ensure to do my best to aid the operation's success."

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Darth Zilti"]

"Good good." Balaya looked them over while the two seemed happy and her attention turned to Darth Raven as she moved over to her and looked down. "Ah apprentice of my most infamous student.... how good to see you once again." She moved a hand to tap her. "Do not fail me as your master did my dear, you'll find there are many ways I have learned to keep you alive as I let you feel all the pain." Her attention was on the others though while turning. "THe mask is on you my dear one, to us you look like Taeli Raaf a traitor of the one sith order and herald of the jedi as it were. You shall be our vanguard and for everyone you capture you shall be rewarded." Her grin was more evil now while the sight og her small exo suit came out. The twin whips were massive as she checked them and the cloak came back over them. "Are you prepared to begin my dearies?"

Darth Zilti had learned much from Zannah. Not directly – only a small portion could be counted in that regard – but that was another story for another day.

One thing she’d learned was the ability to become immediately forgettable. She could and would appear ordinary to anyone she met and once the meeting was over, they’d be hard pressed to describe her beyond the fact she was a woman. Even her distinctive facial tattoo was beyond the recall of those she wanted to forget it.

And it seemed she’d be working with another Sith Knight – Raven. Other than the fact she was part of the Sisterhood, Maja knew little of her. And that was one of her failings. Since leaving her sister’s side all those years ago, she’d only touched the One Sith peripherally and needed to integrate herself more. So – two birds with one stone (Raven pun not intended but amusing).

So she listened to the Sith Lord and nodded in accord. The instructions were simple. Round up the sheep and bring the flock home. Darth Zilti liked simple. And she liked corralling people against their will. It was…a challenge she’d accept every day.

[member="Darth Praelior"] | [member="Camellia Swift"] | [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] | [member="Darth Raven"]

When [member="Darth Praelior"] had come and spoke to her as if they had first met she cocked her head a little in confusion. Had she truly not noticed her standing here until now? It didn't matter. When she had mentioned being the apprentice to her most infamous student, Taeli Raaf, Raven sneered to the point of feeling offended when she suggested that she might fail or turn to the Jedi as her master did. "You need not fear anything from me, aster Balaya. I know where I stand, unlike her." After that when Balaya looked to the others and asked if there were any questions Raven had remained silent. She understood everything and, given the plan with the masks, she enjoyed it's devious nature all the more.​
[member="Darth Zilti"] [member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]​

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Darth Zilti"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

Well, it seemed there was some bad blood between the Sith after all. The Rendili woman had always wondered if there was any infighting within this variant of the One Sith. After all, it was practically Sith tradition to assume power over their fellows and to clamber for the title of dark lord to force all to acknowledge they were supreme. However, the One Sith right now had seemed far too cohesive and solid. To hear that they had actually had a traitor was news to Camellia, as was the fact that the student, here with them now, was under scrutiny. That had to be harsh. . . .and Lady Praelior had disguised Sanya as said traitor and former master. . . . .that was. . . .Camellia was sure this wasn't going to go over well with the apprentice. Hopefully she could look at it as the traitor's reputation being ruined, although it would be hard in reality. All it would take is for the real Taeli Raaf to be somewhere where she could be clearly seen to clear her name of this. "Yes Lady Praelior, where are we needed now then."

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Darth Zilti"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Balaya looked at them as she spoke. "Good then head to the shuttles and we shall be down there." Balaya led the way for them and the hanger bay of the ship was filled with ships for them to go down. Sanya's republic ship cleaned up and made certain it couldn't be mistaken for anything else, the troopers that were infected croa standing tall and at the ready in their republic armor with stunners and their claws. Her sisterhood troopers that were in the shiny armor as well as the Prudeii with stun bolos and chains to hunt down stragglers. The sight of the world in the distance and Balaya raised her hood up over her head getting the mane of hair into it. She was walking with the small ships retracting under her cloaked sides. She entered the shuttle sitting to head down. "Lets us go and catch some lovely force users."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya felt embarrassed for a moment unaware that she was already wearing Tali Raaf's face, after all it wasn't like she was looking in a mirror to tell. although the looks she got off Darth Raven made her feel uncomfortable. she wanted to say something to the woman but that would probably make escalate a bad conversation, instead Sanya just returned a smile. after all Sanya didn't chose the face in fact she would have been more than comfortable with a normal mask. one she would probably have to make for operations like this in the future.

Sanya followed prealior splitting off from them to her ship with the croa. as they all flooded into the back of her ship she made her way to the front sitting in her chair, waiting for camellia to sit in the co-pilot seat before closing the back door and the cockpit door. her hands moved from buttons and leavers, ejecting the ship from dock. the RCS pushed it away before the engines started up. "camellia can you take the controls while i look for an open spot to lead the jedi into a trap? i need them outside the village and then get them to move there." after the trap was set up she would tell the others, but she still wanted the opportunity to take them on as payback for shoving her into the corner away from everything.

she looked at the map for about fifteen minuets, there looked like there was a small dip where a farm was. By the looks a good place not far out for everyone to land. "Okay now to draw some out." she said with a small smirk on her face. she got a one way channel open to one of the knights on the surface. "This is tali raaf, I'm in need of jedi aid. my team of researchers have been." she slowly turned sown the signal so it would static out and block the communications. she then opened up a channel to Praelior. "it's done, the jedi will soon be captured. I'm sending the location to the landing zone, and please allow me to make the first move."

[member="Darth Praelior"] Ξ [member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Darth Raven"] Ξ [member="Darth Zilti"]

[member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Darth Zilti"]

Heading to the shuttles as requested, the Rendili woman found herself nervous still as she entered the cockpit of Sanya's ship as the other girl directed her to do so. The Sith really were planning to go through with this it seemed, attacking a small community of obscure force users where they had little chance of fighting back. Still, how many subjects would they actually get out of this Camellia wondered. After all, who really knew how much of the population down there could wield the force, and just how would they pick them out? At the very least maybe Lady Praelior had reports that gave some idea, but if these people were mixed in and living quietly it would be hard to find them unless they came out themselves.

"Not really Jedi, but yes I will handle the controls while you deal with that." Jedi were specifically those who followed the Jedi code, as far as Camellia was aware, they were dealing with one of the more obscure orders. Less likely to have the power to fight back, but still with the ability to be of use in the experiments. Still, the call would reach the surface regardless of whoever they were, and as the former Jedi directed them to the landing zone now. When things got underway she would move to the hold where she would hopefully be able to keep an eye on things with the equipment back there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom