Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Grandiose Debut

Greetings all, it's been a while since I actually had the time and the drive to write for my very first character on the site. I've gone through dozens it seems during my time on Chaos, but of them all only Animus survived(partially because you can't delete your actual account.) That said, he did fall into disuse for a good period of time, but now that I've got the time and lack of direct obligations elsewhere, I figured I would try and revive him with a new story direction based on my recent movie history.

The story itself will focus around Darth Animus attempting to establish a feudal society in former Bryn space. It will have it Jen'ari, the Dark Lord at the top of a fragile pyramid, with the other 2 points working to secure power for themselves. One of these other points is the Reclusium(name pending), an organization made up of Dukes, the ruling nobility of this nation. Each Duke rules a single world within the kingdom, and is most often, though not always, a Sith of Knight or Lord rank. These Dukes jockey with the Jen'ari on a daily basis, each seeking to overthrow the leader of the Kingdom and take his place. The third element is a cult created by The Amalgam The Amalgam who seek to follow their own paths and goals within and outside the kingdom for their benefit.

Within the kingdom as well will be the Conclave of the Sith, the factions own Sith Order. Rather than a single coherent body, the Conclave is exactly as the name suggests. A Conclave of various, independent minded Sith working together towards a general goal, though not truly united. This aspect is something I am still toying with so it is subject to heavy change.

I put all this to the site not seeking people to join(though that would be nice), but to get some opinions and pointers. Feedback and constructive criticism as key components of trying to make a better finished product, and I would love to get some help from anyone who has a good idea or two to toss my way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom