Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Grand-class Loaded Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
210.jpg

Grand-class Loaded Cruiser
Image Source: http://www.1zoom.net/Games/wallpaper/462996/z2549.5/ (Owned by Star Citizen/Roberts Space Industries)
Affiliation: Shahku Tribe
Manufacturer: Justice Yards
Model: Grand-class
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel

Classification: Heavy Cruiser

Length: 950m
Width: 425m
Height: 300m

Armament: 9
Defenses: 14

Hangar: 4 Fighter Squadrons, 2 Transports

Special Features: Standard Shields, Advanced Sensors, Advanced Scanners, Standard Critical Systems, Advanced Navigational Systems

Maneuverability Rating: 15
Speed Rating: 15
Hyperdrive Class: 2

Strengths:

• Command Suite: Designed to command a fleet, the ship has advanced sensors and scanners to take better hold over the battlespace
Weaknesses:

• Low-Average Cruiser Weapons: Specializing in Long Range and anti-fighter weaponry, it is unsuited for direct ship to ship unless covered by other ships
Description: Original design created with the combined thoughts of the Zuguruk of the Shahku Tribe, Adzatsmam, and inspiration from the Interdictor-class Cruiser which the Shahku tribe resided on for so long. It is designed to be the leader of the pack with thick armor, good defenses, command ability, and able to coordinate with large cruisers like the Interdictor and others. The command Suite giving it a much easier way to track battles and provide long range support.

Development Thread: If Needed
Intent: Create a Command Cruiser
Who Can Use This: Adzatsmam

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Adzatsmam"]

Hey SO I will be helping you balance this submission.
This falls into the Cruiser/carrier category and since they normally would only have an armament of 4 and defense of 10 your ratings are a bit high.

First As it is unique you get a boost for sure. and you only have 4 of the 6 squadrons allowed which also helps out. Your maneuvering is a 15 compared to 14 which also will help.

I would suggest changing the Armament to 9 and the Defense to 14 It still allows you far better stats than the armament 4 defense 10 and allows you to have the 4 squadrons

[member="Reshmar"]

New to this system, as everyone else is... but I was just getting used to the old one! Should I list weapons? I mostly just want point defense cannons, long range turbolasers, and some missiles. Thanks for the armament editing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom