Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grabbing a Bull by the Teeth

Orick T'ane was worried about customs and rightfully so. It wasn't too often that customs agents had to deal with a massive twenty meter tall, walking homicide machine. When the smuggler asked about Xana, Perla replied, "She was sleeping. I guess all of the excitement finally wore her out. When I tracked her she had been injured by a male. I lodged my bevii'ragir into his brain and then I healed her using an ancient Dathomir ritual. This is why I'm able to control her."

The witch initiate checked her datapad for a response from Bastion. "Don't worry," she said. "The Imperial Palace is expecting us. But it would be good to be careful. Again, I don't really know how you will be received. I will do my best though to see that you get off the planet safely." Perla wasn't the most loyal soul but she was very grateful that T'ane for took the unorthodox smuggling job and complained... well only a little. Obtaining Xana was very important to Perla and it would assuredly mean she could rise in the ranks of the Primeval. She had come from nothing, and like Orick, was was just scraping by to make a living. The rancor would give her a measure of security and a place in the Primeval Crusade.

She curled up in the seat, thinking she may doze for awhile but then turned her head towards the smuggler and asked, "Do you know any magic?" The question came nonchalantly as if she was asking him if he liked cream in his coffee.

[member="Orick T'ane"]

He listened to her talk about the rancor in the hold and was instantly thankful, the best was sleeping which meant it wasn't going to cause any more problems for the immediate future. Hearing how she had killed another rancor to save this one notched his respect for [member="Perla Pirjo"] up a bit more, the amount of courage, or insanity, needed to stand down a rancor with just a spear was incredible. " That's good, there's less damage she can do to herself as well if she's sleeping. Healing rituals or not, that kind of stress can cause problems in the long run." He didn't understand healing rituals or how the force worked in this instant, but he knew stress, and he knew that it could always complicate things.

He saw her checking her datapad and hoped that it was the clearance needed to land and not get him thrown in some dark room with some Primeval monster. Customs on new worlds always worried him, how through would they be wit ha search of his ship, were they going to piss and moan about docking fees, how likely were they to arrest him and try to kill him. The last one had yet to happen, but heading to Bastion had put that one on the list. " I appreciate it. I have a thing for my safety, it's very important to me," he said with a grin. " Honestly though, this has been a unique experience, one that I would have taken regardless of the dangers."

He checked the readouts on the control panel and yawned, " Magic?" he shook his head. " Can't say that I do. I've been around long enough to have seen some incredible, and terrifying things with the force, including magic and sorcery. I don't have a connection to it in any way, it's there but it doesn't flow through me in a way that I can use it." He wondered why she was asking him about knowing magic, passing the time maybe or was she hoping for him to be able to teach her something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom