Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grab your pitch forks, Grab your torches, WE GONNA HUNT TONIGHT!

Alright so for a while now. I have noticed that people have been making alot of Sithspawn characters, or NPC Sithspawn that were agumented from canon species. anyways, I was thinking on creating maybe a faction or just a small series of threads of people hunting down these sithspawn. Much like that of the Jedi hunting the Teritreck (or however they are called) back during the Mandalorian wars. Anyways would anyone be interested?

We would have bounties out on special people, but we could have a thing where we capture them alive to find a way to reverse the Sith Alchemy. [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Jate Kar'ta

Mandalorian Avenger
[member="Nickolas Imura"] Sweet. I relish the challenge and the chance to see Force Users cry when I tear their precious pet's head off! Tell me when we start.

Lira Dajenn

L
If you need an anonymous benefactor for monies, arms and armor then collect some Data for me while you kill/capture Sithspawn. Hand over the Data and i give you funds to continue your operation :)

[member="Jate Kar'ta"] if all goes well, I can maybe work with the Hutt cartel and Hire a few others to join us as well. Looks like this will become a faction. I'll start making up a forum for it soon.
[member="Nemene Talith"] Do you think that [member="Rave Merrill"] will be interested in this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom