Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graad Fenri

NAME: Graad Fenri

FACTION:

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6' 2"
WEIGHT: 193

EYES: Green
HAIR: Dark Brown
SKIN: Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Physically strong
Blaster/Sword Training
Over Average Speed
Afraid of camping in the woods
Can't Swim
Scar burns whenever he gets too worked up

APPEARANCE:
He is a tall and muscular man with a slight aftershave and three parallel claw marks on his right cheek. His hair is in a military style. He has a broken nose. He is missing his little finger on his left hand.

BIOGRAPHY:
Graad began his life as a Mandalorian child. He was trained to be a solider, and he was one of the top in his class. During one training trip, him and his fellow class mates were attacked by rabid animals in the middle of the night. They fought the animals of but one of the men died, and Graad received a scar on his face. In his later life, he witnessed the clan leader, Ordo, killing a fellow clan member in cold blood. In an attempt to stop the leader he attacked, but Ordo overpowered Graad and blamed the murder on him. Graad was exiled of Dxun, and lost his pinky as a symbol of his exile. He decided the best use of his talents were to be a mercenary.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

Atlas Kane

A
Mandalorians aren't a Species, so I'd assume you're a human or near-human, right? [member="Graad Fenri"]

Atlas Kane

A
It's cool! Also, it's pretty awesome to see a couple Mandalorian Exiles around, also, which Ordo are you referencing, the one we have on the board or an NPC? [member="Graad Fenri"]

I would like to mention that your weaknesses, are What I like to call, "Temp weaks" meaning that it is a weakness that can be removed with relative ease. "can't swim" have him learn to swim and now you only have one. I recommend putting weaknesses that will not so easily be replaced. If you need a reference, you can look at my bio, or go to my other alts and see their bios for a list of weaknesses.

[member="CC-4277"]
Honestly I was just lazy and whipped up this character as fast as possible so I could start rping with my friend. I'll go more in depth with it pretty soon.

Atlas Kane

A
A good weakness I always put down is "Squishy little human thingy", since people kinda forget how fragile humans really are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom