Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gotta get them RPs

I've been somewhat bored within the last few days and so I call upon the power of the RP for some help with making a thread. Now I've gotten no ideas yet (maybe something to do with bounty hunting) so if you want to RP and you have an idea then tell me, and I should be open for RPing for most days but if I'm not then I will tell you.

I'm up for a thread. Joining up for a bounty - she does a little work on the sides for the credits - or just a good old-fashioned drink in a cantina.

@[member="Vaelokin"]@[member="Krest"]@[member="Jar Dar"]@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

Alright, if anything it will start in a cantina then something like 'a wild bounty appears' will happen and then either we all band up and peruse the bounty, or we all take on the bounty alone so we have to rush to get to it (might be an issue with the target though) and so we can fight over each other to get there first (no killing) or we just avoid the other hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom